January Firsts!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Rollergiraffe, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

First steps? First solids? First rolling over? First time in the jumperoo? We wanna see your pictures of it here!

2. Chrijodo

Chrijodo Well-Known Member

I'll do one better..

Video of Kaeda rolling over technically not her first time but she just started it with in the last week and this was the first time we caught it on video :)

Kaeda rolls

Here's the video of Ember rolling over as well.. I promise she's fine (although she didn't think so).. taking 12/20 so not really January but close enough right?

Ember Rolls

They are 4 1/2 months old (adjusted 3 months)

3. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

So cute.. and I had one who screamed and forced his way through it too, while the other just rolled over like he'd been doing it his whole life! :lol:

4. Chrijodo

Yes tummy time is torture for my divas. Now that they have figured out the rolling from belly to back they won't stay on the their belly unless they are sleepy. But if they are sleepy and end up on their back they get very very mad because they can't get back over yet (Ember is close though, can get up on her side and then her arm gets in the way).

5. E's 3

E's 3 Well-Known Member

First steps for Audrée this morning!!!!! Just in time for their first BDay party today and First Birthday TOMORROW!!!!

I'll post pics tomorrow after the party :).

6. fmcquinn

fmcquinn Well-Known Member

7. Chrijodo

Oh I so love those first toddling steps.. SO CUTE!!!

8. Chrijodo

Ember is now rolling both ways and has taken to rolling across the floor to get to what she wants.

9. lilmama100102

lilmama100102 New Member

I don't have a pic yet but my little 6lb. 14oz. twin baby boy Reid just rolled over at 7 1/2 weeks old. And he was 5 1/2 weeks early!!!I'm so proud of my little peanut, I just can't believe it!

10. pawliepaws

pawliepaws Active Member

Tenley and Delaney had their first laughs in January! They are pretty crabby & difficult babies so it is a lot of work to get even smiles out of them sometimes...so when we can get them to laugh, it is a major accomplishment and makes our whole day! :D