July Activity Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by kingeomer, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Gigantor

Gigantor Well-Known Member

Stephanie, I did not take days of. The trick is, to do everything in your own pace and do not give up when you're sore! If you push through I guarantee the soreness will subside after a few days.
    I can't say, I love exercising. It's always been a part of my life and Insanity is one of the best things I've ever done! The program works. If you keep up with the nutrition, the diet and the workouts you will see great results.
    I realize it's not for everyone, and believe me, my husband cannot keep up with the program either, but don't dismiss it after a few days. You can do it!

I am redoing the whole program and into the second week already. I am down to my pre-pregnancy weight and have abs. Serious ones.

Keep up the good work ladies!

1 person likes this.
  2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yesterday was hasfit week 13 day 1 and a walk around the neighborhood
    Today is hasfit week 13 day 2 and the gym.

1 person likes this.
  3. kingeomer

7/25-Has fit week 13 day 3, 35 minute walk around the neighborhood with the kids and 20 minute walk/jog
    7/26-zumba *yay*
    7/27-Has fit week 13 day 4
    7/28-Has fit week 13 day 5 and zumba.

4. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My iPod is back from the dead (musically- it was mute for many months) so yesterday and today I did intervals of walking and running! I am so happy to be moving with sound again!

1 person likes this.
  5. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Has hasfit week 11 day 2

1 person likes this.
  6. kingeomer

Yesterday, I just did zumba
    Today will be has fit week 13 day 5 and a walk with the kids around the neighborhood.

1 person likes this.
  7. ljcrochet

Saturday was hasfit week 11 day 3
    sunday was week 11 day 5

1 person likes this.
  8. kingeomer

Yesterday, 30 minute walk around the neighborhood with the kids and 30 minutes on the bike
    Today, last day of has fit 90 day!, walk around the neighborhood and depending on how I feel, maybe zumba class at the gym.

I'm not sure what I will do to replace has fit, I was thinking of doing their 30 day abs and then restarting the 30 days to get in shape.

9. ljcrochet

did hasfit's 30 minute mma ( i think that is what it was called) last night.
    I'm thinking of restarting the 90 day warrior workout when I finish it. I might try and talk dh into doing the 30 day abs at the same time.