June Activity Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by kingeomer, Jun 2, 2013.

1. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I was unable to do my has fit workout yesterday because whenever I tried to use the video, I got an error.
    Hopefully I can do yesterday's has fit and today's has fit as my workout---computer please cooperate!

2. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Did hasfit week 7 day 4 today.

1 person likes this.
  3. kingeomer

Today is a day off.
    Tomorrow is has fit week 7 day 6 and step circuit class.
    Yesterday, you tube worked fine and I was able to do all my has fit workouts, yay!

4. ljcrochet

I'm impressed that you can do 2 of the hasfit videos in one day that are not 2 he had together.

1 person likes this.
  5. kingeomer

It's hard! And I don't do that often but since I was having computer issues on Saturday, I did both Saturday and Sunday together. Believe me, I felt it on Monday, which always reminds me why I don't usually do two days of videos in one day :laughing:

Today is has fit week 8 day 1 and step circuit class.

2 people like this.
  6. ljcrochet

I totally forgot to check in here yesterday. Monday evening I did hasfit,the last workout of week 7. I think it was the the 10 minute insanity, triceps and biceps.
    And more importantly, I did more than one regular push up not on my knees!!!

Yesterday, I went roller skating with my girls's brownie troop. I spend 2 hours on my roller blades, so probably did about an hour to an hour and half of skating. I am feeling it today. Very different group of muscles than I'm used.

1 person likes this.
  7. ljcrochet

did hasfit week 8 day 1 today

1 person likes this.
  8. kingeomer

Lisa- :banana: about the push up, that's awesome! I struggle so hard with pushups but I am getting better with them on my knees and I hope progress to not doing them on my knees!
    Yesterday, I did has fit week 8 day 2 and a 25 minute walk
    Today will be has fit week 8 day 3 and a body works class tonight.

9. Gigantor

Gigantor Well-Known Member

Hello ladies!

- but keep in mind Nancy, these are the occasions when you really make progress! And you will be able to do regular push ups! I'm positive.

Lisa! Congrats on your push up progress! I'm sure it felt so good to be able to make that step.

I am on the second week of the second month of the Insanity workout. I love it, love it! I did not have to push myself so hard this week, somehow I adjusted and the result of it is truly amazing. (I don't mean to sound like I'm being paid to advertise).
    I just measured myself, and finally lost 1/2 inch of my thighs, still same weight, I lost almost a whole inch from my waist and I am firm. So I could not be happier. Now if I could only make up my mind about really aiming for the healthy food...-;) Baby steps-:)

2 people like this.
  10. kingeomer

:woo: for the lost inches and firmer bod Gigantor! I am trying to eat cleaner with the help of my best friend. Not that my eating too bad before, but it could always be improved. I've been very good with an exercise routine since 2009 but eating is something I can always work on.

Today is a has fit day off, so I will do zumba tonight.

11. ljcrochet

last night was week 8 day 2 of has fit.

1 person likes this.
  12. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Why have I never participated in these threads before??? Nancy, I blame you for not telling me to get my booty in here! LOL

I had plastic surgery in April and had to stop all physical activity for two months to recover but I was able to start back up this month. I was so happy to get back to it.

I have been going to body pump (weight lifting) and boot camp at the gym and running in the evenings on my off days and the weekends. I feel so much better getting back in to it!

1 person likes this.
  13. Gigantor

I hear you Nancy...I like to eat...that's my downfall too!
    Lesley: I wish I could get my boobs done...it'll never happen-:) and Welcome on this board!

1 person likes this.
  14. kingeomer

:welcome: Lesley! I'm glad you are here :woo:

Today is has fit week 8 day 5 and some time at the gym-either elliptical or bike.

15. ljcrochet

Lesley so glad you joined us.

Yesterday I did hasfit week 8 day 3
    This miring hasfit week 8 day 5

1 person likes this.
  16. threebecamefive

threebecamefive Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,

I'm going to try to be accountable on here for working out. I started the battle with my eating choices back in January and have lost a nice chunk of weight, but for the last 5 weeks I have been at a bit of a plateau (I still have a lot left to lose!). I've been wanting to add regular exercise to my days, but wasn't sure what to do. I've been walking our dogs, but that isn't enough, so last night I tried one of the Hasfit workouts. Today, I just got finished with day 1 of the 90 day Ultimate Warrior workout. I like those workouts!

My brother is an ultra runner and last weekend ran a 50 mile trail race in the Big Horn Mountains. He and his family left this morning for CA where he is participating in the Western States ultrathon where he'll run 100 miles (trail run again). I feel like a huge coach potato next to him and he has challenged me to do the 30K trail run in the Big Horn Mountains next summer. I best get my a$$ in gear if that is going to happen! Not sure it will no matter what I do, but it's at least a goal!

1 person likes this.
  17. kingeomer

:welcome: Kristi! Congrats on losing the weight and enjoying has fit!
    Your goal sounds like a great one and your brother sounds like the best person to motivate you. I don't know that I could do the ultra marathoning and I bow down to those who can!
    I am so glad you joined us!

Today will be has fit week 8 day 6 (?) and elliptical/bike combo.

1 person likes this.
  18. kingeomer

Yesterday I did the last day of has fit week 8 and took a 20 minute walk with the kids.
    Today is has fit week 9 day 1 and step circuit class.

1 person likes this.
  19. Gigantor

3rd week of the second month of Insanity is going well. I am now thinking about re-doing the whole 60 day program with a little more effort the second time around.

1 person likes this.
  20. kingeomer

Yesterday was has fit week 9 day 2, 20 min walk with the kids and 30 minutes on the bike
    Today will be has fit week 9 day 3 and a walk

21. kingeomer

Today is a has fit day off and tonight is zumba class :woo:

1 person likes this.
  22. kingeomer

Saturday was 45 minutes elliptical/bike combo and 15 minutes has fit sweat is fat crying workout.
    Yesterday was 20 minutes on the bike and 20 minutes of walking as fast I can around the track and then 20 minutes of the has fit 20 minute warrior workout part 2.