Just sold my graco double stroller

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by sbcowell, Mar 2, 2012.

1. sbcowell

sbcowell Well-Known Member

Don't get my wrong I am so excited that my kids are getting older, we are active parents and we love to travel and get out and do things, but its just been so difficult when they were young. So, that part is getting better all the time. But, when I saw my double stroller walk out the door today with a lady that has two young children I was so sad to see it go. My DS actually came up to me and gave me a hug and said "its ok mommy, we aren't babies anymore we can't use it". I had a tear in my eye though, the thought of never having little ones again...chokes me up somedays.

Not to the point where I actually want to have more children...just sad that those days are gone with my two kiddos.

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: Isis.
    It is sad to get rid of the last of the babyish stuff! I know I am trying to sell both of our strollers...I'll be glad for the extra room but also sad to see them go.

3. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

I was sad when we sold ours 6 months ago too.. and they hadn't used it in 6 months. My kids were sad too though, lol! They hate seeing stuff go, even if they don't play/use it anymore.

4. ktfan

ktfan Well-Known Member

I was so sad to see my Valco go. I loved that thing! I totally understand where you're coming from.

5. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

When I see a DSG in the wild I get misty as there is really only one reason to have it- little tiny baby twins. :wub:

6. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

:hug: I totally understand.

7. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

I am contemplating selling 1 of my 3 doubles and so far, I can't do it. LOL. There are some things I just feel I need to hold on to. I feel your pain!