Just wanted to say Hi...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Joanna416, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Joanna416

Joanna416 Well-Known Member

So lots has gone on but nothing bad since the last scare of being put in the hospital. My boy has been growing still at 2 weeks behind, but he has been growing. My girl is on track and doing great!

I had my first round of steroid shots Friday and Saturday (ouch... :huh: ) because the docs have said they want to be prepared and ahead of the game. Per my Peri he feels 32-33 weeks is my target - he said based on my boys placenta and cord, he would be hard pressed to let me go further than that. So scary bc that is only 6 weeks away and I feel so unprepared - I have been so busy worrying about this whole pregnancy, that I haven't taken any time to enjoy or prepare for their birth.

So DH and I kinda made our list of what we want to get before they are born and hopefully we have some time to do it....

I hope all is well with everyone and that your holidays have been wonderful.

Happy and Healthy Vibes to all!!!!!!

Joanna

2. j_and_j_twins

j_and_j_twins Well-Known Member

great news to hear. I know the steroid shots hurt but worth it in the end.

Hugs to you

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Thank you for an update! I am so glad that things are going well for you, be healthy and happy!

4. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Thanks for filling us in :hug:
    Keep on hanging in there!!

5. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

Sounds like things are going well at this point. :hug: Thanks for updating us!!

6. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

7. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Great update Joanna. Hang in there and get busy getting that nursery together!!

8. tashatank24

tashatank24 Well-Known Member

I've been wondering how you guys were doing. Thanks for the update! Sending good vibes!!

9. kryscline

kryscline Well-Known Member

Great update, congratulations. I know how you feel about not being completely prepared, six weeks will be here before you know it. Lots of best wishes your way! :D :D

10. momof5

momof5 Well-Known Member

I check in often for your updates. I am so thrilled for you, enjoy these next 6 weeks.

11. mollyjm

mollyjm Well-Known Member

I look forward to your updates, thank you! Your doing awsome, Im so excited for you!

12. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Thanks for the great update Joanna! :clapping: Hang in there. :hug:

13. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Joanna, thank you for the update Momma! :Clap: I'm happy things are looking good. :hug: I'm sorry you feel unprepared, but as long as you are ready to love them, that's all they will need. :hug: :hug: