Just wanted to Share!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by mandywellman, Nov 17, 2010.

1. mandywellman

mandywellman Well-Known Member

Girls have been crawling and pulling up for a while now. In the past couple days, their new thing is to pull up and let go and stand ALL by themselves!!!

Its only for like 30 seconds but still!! I did not know they would be doing it that early!!!!!

VERY exciting, but making me realize how fast they are growing up:( I feel like just yesterday I was saying I wanted them to be more mobile! Now I am saying no sit still slow down!! dont grow so fast!! I feel like they are going to be walking in no time!!

2. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow! That's awesome! And early! :laughing: You better watch out now!!! All of my kids were in the nine month range for crawling. Then they walked at 12 months, 13 months, and 14 months. They like to be close! LOL! Now-you need to get it on video if you haven't already!

3. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

So early! How exciting and good luck, soon you'll be chassing them everywhere!

4. w101ttd

w101ttd Well-Known Member

Wow that's impressive!!my kids are the same as yours but they are just starting crawling now, not standing up yet!!!
    Mine have been 'talking' a lot lately : dada, yaya, chacha,yeah, hi but NO MAMA I'm so dissapointed and waiting hehe.they also understand 'NO' and are quick learners with toys. They know how to play all their laugh n learn toys I just have to show them once or twice.

Your kids might cruise and start walking before xmas. How exciting!!

I love to exchange info with other moms of 7-8months twins.according to your posts, your girls are healthy and doing wonderful. Congrat!!

5. Robynsegg

Robynsegg Well-Known Member

So much fun!!!! Olivia started to crawl and walk really early and its just soooo much fun! Her twin brother is just now pulling up and letting go of things. Its a lot of fun though. They can explore and get into things and its so much fun when you walk in the door and your little one is walking towards you! LOVE!

6. w101ttd

w101ttd Well-Known Member

Your Olivia is so so adorable!!!!! I always look at your icon pic and love it!