Just whining

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by kellyhod, Oct 13, 2011.

1. kellyhod

kellyhod Active Member

I am just feeling extra funky today and needed to whine. The carpal tunnel kept me up most of the night and my blood pressure is high again. I just need a nap :lazy: . The positive side is that I am more than half way to the finish line! Sorry ladies for whining and thanks for letting me. I know it will all be well worth it in the end. :blush:

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: It's okay to whine (not that I think you are though), a twin pregnancy is hard. And you are right, it will be well worth it in the end. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Vent away!!! That's what we are here for and you are allowed to whine as much as you want with a twin pregnancy, it's tough!!! :hug:

4. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

Yay for venting!! I am 22 weeks with twins and was just complaining to someone that I feel like an old lady with all my aches and pains. She basically told me I can't say anything because I'm carrying small and 'I looked like you at three months when I was carrying one!' :gah:

5. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

Do you have a chiropractor? If you can find one who is comfortable adjusting pregnant women and who has training in extremities, he/she might be able to help with your carpal tunnel. Ours really helped me quite a bit.