Kid's haircut places?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by r-twins, Apr 30, 2008.

1. r-twins

r-twins Well-Known Member

I need to find a good place to get the kids' hair cut. They're 3 and the regular places just aren't doing a very good job. (And DS just screams bloody murder the entire time...) Anyone know of places that specialize in kid cuts?

2. Babies4Susan

Babies4Susan Well-Known Member

We have two places in the Detroit area, Carnival Cuts and Snip-Its. Do a google search on children's haircuts in your area and you'll probably find something.

My duo got their first cut at Snip-it's, and it is overpriced IMO. Maybe that is because they sat still like perfect little angels during their cut though. If they needed the entertainment, I would have found the price more of a value I think! I was shocked at how still they sat.

We're due for another haircut, so I think I'll try the Carnival Cuts next.

3. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

We went out and bought a pair of clippers and DH cuts DS's hair in the garage. We keep it pretty short, so it is very easy and the clippers cost about $30. DD doesn't have enough hair yet, but she won't be getting her hair cut at home. That will be a trip someplace when that time comes.

4. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

I have taken the kids to several place to get their hair cut and NO ONE does it right. I tell them to cut it short and they dont want to cut it as short as I ask. Not sure why Im paying them to do what I ask and they refuse. They last place I took them too were so rude I could not believe it.

So now we got to our bathroom and they sit on the toilet while I cute their hair. Their whole head gets shaved on a number 4nd boy are they cute!!!!

Mommy's bathroom is my new fav place and they are cheap and do a great job...LOL

good luck!

5. bellamibella

bellamibella Well-Known Member

I just recently went to Snip Its. It is a fun place for kids and they did a good job. They charged $16.95 for a cut. My oldest daughter had a blast so it was worth it to me.

6. Joanna G

Joanna G Well-Known Member

We've been going to a place near us called Snips & Giggles. I love it! The twins & I usually all get our haircut the same day. They have a lot of fun. I can relax & take my time getting my hair cut because they have lots of toys to play with while waiting.