Let's talk about discharge

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by haleystar, Jun 20, 2009.

1. haleystar

haleystar Well-Known Member

So since I have hit the third trimester I have been noticing a LOT more discharge than I had during the previous trimesters. The Docs are assuring me that this is normal but still, being my first pregnancy and all I am a little concerned. So...how much, if any discharge did you notice in the last part of the twin game? And I do know that a lot of it is pee....YAY for not being able to control your bladder....lol.

No seriously, what have been your experiences?

Thanks!

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I don't have any experience since I didn't make it that far with my twin pregnancy, but with my singleton I had a lot of discharge in the third trimester.

Totally off topic your title of this thread made me spit out my coffee! :rofl:

3. Surrodoula

Surrodoula Well-Known Member

Haven't gotten that far yet, but I've carried three singletons, and I doubt there is much difference. I've always had more discharge in the third trimester - you just feel gross most of the time - lovely, huh?

4. becky5

becky5 Guest

Kristine, I think it's pretty common. I had it throughout, and it increased at the end, but wasn't a sign of anything really. I wore a pad for comfort. I would call if it is smelly(infection), is a big gush, is accompanied by other labor signs, or if you just plain aren't sure!

5. mrschenoweth

mrschenoweth Well-Known Member

QUOTE(becky5 @ Jun 20 2009, 10:33 AM) [snapback]1362027[/snapback]
    Kristine, I think it's pretty common. I had it throughout, and it increased at the end, but wasn't a sign of anything really. I wore a pad for comfort.

Ditto! I pretty much wore panty liners most of my pregnancy.

6. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I like you Kristine. :D You're like the other people at the "Cool" table at my twins group (i.e. not cool, a buncha rejects but we're FUNNY!! And we have no filters on our mouths). You want to take my place when I move?

And honestly, I don't remember.

7. haleystar

haleystar Well-Known Member

QUOTE(becasquared @ Jun 20 2009, 08:24 PM) [snapback]1362311[/snapback]
    I like you Kristine. :D You're like the other people at the "Cool" table at my twins group (i.e. not cool, a buncha rejects but we're FUNNY!! And we have no filters on our mouths). You want to take my place when I move?

And honestly, I don't remember.

LOL, sure i'm the foot in mouth queen! :D

and thanks ladies, now i won't worry so much about my discharge from the army!