Light warm jackets?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Fran27, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

Is there such things?

I was given some heavy bulky jackets for this winter, and I have some light fleece jackets... Can anyone suggest a good in-between? I was looking at Old Navy... does anyone have experience with their jackets?

2. twinmuffin

twinmuffin Well-Known Member

So you want something heavier than the fleece jackets? I just use our little fleece jackets when it's cool, and the heavier coats when it's cold. The nice thing with fleece is it is safe to use under the carseat straps, unlike the heavy bulky coats.

3. stefwebb

stefwebb Well-Known Member

What a hoodie or denim or corduroy jacket that is fleece lined? Or something like this. That one is pricey, but I'm sure you could find something similar elsewhere.

4. caba

caba Banned

We always just went with zippered sweatshirts ... So mine have a light weight hoodie, a heavier sweatshirt like hoodie, and then a winter coat ...

1 person likes this.
  5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:good: Same here. I did get them some heavier zipper sweathsirts at the Gap.

6. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I third that, I just did the zipper sweat jackets (actually my Mom got DS a light up one from K-mart). We had to use them today because it was so gray, windy and icky out.

7. sharerc

sharerc Well-Known Member

I bought the girls 2 light weight jackets from Carters last year on clearance. I'm sure they have something similar again this year. Try them!