Little Mommy Twin Stroller

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by TwinxesMom, Nov 29, 2006.

1. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

We picked up on of these at Target for $10 dollars. It is really cute and easy to put together. Jazzy at 31 inches can push it but Jessy at 28 inches is too short. Jazzy seems to think she should ride in it and keeps try to crawl into it [​IMG] Any ideas on stopping her from doing it?

2. TwinxesMom

We picked up on of these at Target for $10 dollars. It is really cute and easy to put together. Jazzy at 31 inches can push it but Jessy at 28 inches is too short. Jazzy seems to think she should ride in it and keeps try to crawl into it [​IMG] Any ideas on stopping her from doing it?

3. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

I haven't seen one, so I'm not sure, but would it be really dangerous to just let her try? Maybe she'd tip it over once or twice and be upset and that would make her give up on that idea.... (Easy for me to say, I know, since I'm not the one who would have to hear the screaming.)

4. TwinxesMom

It's not real heavy made so I'm afaid she'd break it and then be really mad.

5. haileysmomplus2

haileysmomplus2 Well-Known Member

My older dd got a baby doll stroller for Christmas when she was 18 months old. My MIL found it at WalMart. She is now 4 1/2 and that stroller has had every child that has ever been to our house ride in it and has been pushed by every child as well. That poor stroller is soooooo wobbly now, that we have requested 2 of them for Christmas. One to replace older dd's, who still rides in it, being pushed by the 19 month old twins [​IMG] and one for Skylar. Her first!! [​IMG]

Let her ride and let sister push! [​IMG]

6. thompsontwinners

thompsontwinners Well-Known Member

Oh my girls destroyed them! They broke as soon as they put their bodies in them-who wants to put the baby in them when it is way more fun to squeeze their little bitty bodies in them. So much fun! Luckily they weren't that expensive!

7. TwinxesMom

Well we put Jazzy in it and she was happy as a calm! It hasn't broke yet though

8. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

I'm glad they like them. My mom got them stroller for xmas, b/c I was going to buy the ones you are referring to, but she had alreayd gotten some. Mine would totally try to sit in it to. They have the mower that when you push it the balls pop, they sit on it and think it's a ride-on toy and get mad when it doesn't go anywhere. LOL!!!

No advice, but those are fun!