Little stripper

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by rtj, Apr 6, 2012.

1. rtj

rtj Well-Known Member

So one of my twin 19 month olds will not keep her clothes on at nap. I put her down and she takes everything off including her diaper. I've tried onesies, double onesies, sleep sacks, footed pajamas, cloth diapers with snaps, disposable diapers- pretty much everything I can think of. She has pooped in her crib, peed in her crib, fallen asleep naked on her wet blanket. Any ideas are appreciated!!

2. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

duct tape! seriously wrap a layer of duct tape around her diaper and make sure the end is in the back...you could also put the sleeper on her backwards and put a safety pin through the end of the zipper to pin to her clothes...

3. southernmommy

southernmommy Well-Known Member

I second the duct tape. I also put my girls' diapers on backwards at naptime.

4. 2xjoy

2xjoy Well-Known Member

My girls love this game too!
    When they started doing it at sleep time, I put a safety pin through the zipper end of their sleep bags. As dor the day time, I put them in coveralls which they havent worked out yet lol!
    I also love the duct tape idea!

5. rtj

rtj Well-Known Member

Backwards sleep sack! Duh. Should have thought of that. I might try the duct tape too :)
    Thanks!