Long-sleeved two-piece PJs?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Minette, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

My girls mostly wear blanket sleepers, but they're starting to ask for PJs with "pants" and "shirts" (I guess it seems more big-kid to them). We keep our house really cool at night in the summer, so I don't want them in shortie pajamas, but I can't seem to find long-sleeved two-piece PJs anywhere except LL Bean, Hanna Andersson, or other expensive websites. If your kids wear these, where do you buy them?

2. RondaJo

RondaJo Well-Known Member

All 3 of mine wear the 2 piece long sleeve and pants pajamas. We just got them at Wal-Mart and Target. I got DS some pjs from Kohl's that the pants were the footed and they snapped into the shirt. He calls them his "cool pajamas" :) DS doesn't have as many pajamas as the girls do so sometimes I just put sweatpants and a long sleeve onsie on him for pajamas.

3. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

I've gotten them from Old Navy, Gymboree, or Target. I would buy them now for the summer, it will probably be hard to find them soon.

4. Amy R.

Amy R. Well-Known Member

We've always gotton ours at Walmart, Target, Kohl's or thrift shops.

5. bkimberly

bkimberly Well-Known Member

What size are your girls wearing? I have about five pair I just cleaned out of their drawers I will send to you if you want them. They are 24 month/2T though....

6. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

My favorites are gymboree's gymmies, you can get a two piece set on sale for $8 sometimes if you have a coupon! I advise going 1 size up in them though. They are very snug fitting. Children's Place also has GREAT pajamas and they are usually 2 for $20 I think??? I can't remember. Carter's makes nice 2 piece sets too and you can get them cheap at Sam's or Kohl's when they are having sale. HTH :) ETA that the cheaper Carter's ones from Target aren't as good and you can get the better ones at Sam's for the same price!

7. blessed momma

blessed momma Well-Known Member

I have bought some at Costco and Walmart. Don't buy long sleeve ones very often though as my kids pretty much all prefer to wear just undies to bed.

8. Saiynee

Saiynee Well-Known Member

I get them from kohls, but buy them in the fall. That may be part of the reason you are having a hard time. I always find it difficult to find anything long sleeved in the spring.

9. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

The Carters store had a ton!! I am not sure if they had footed two piece because I was not looking for those but I did get some two piece without feet.

10. 3n1n2n2

3n1n2n2 Well-Known Member

Osh Kosh B'Gosh

11. littletwinstars

littletwinstars Well-Known Member

Carter's has a lot and Old Navy just had a sale on theirs...maybe it's still going on. :) Also, Carter's has some 50% off that are 3 piece pajamas. They include a top, shorts, and pants.

12. Annen

Annen Well-Known Member

Disney has some good sales on their website sometimes. We just bought a few pairs for each child a couple of months ago.
    There is a Disney Outlet "shop" on the website too... you might find something there too.

We've bought some nice sets at Target too... and as others have suggested... WalMart must have some good deals.

Good luck. Your babies are growing-up!

13. Sue1968

Sue1968 Well-Known Member

We bought a bunch from Disney online and the PJs are so beautiful. Their prices are good and their sale prices are spectacular. Your girls will flip over these PJs!

Just one note, buy them a size bigger. All PJs are deliberately made to be very tight to comply with the laws on children's sleepwear.

14. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Kohl's, Old Navy, Gap or BJs. I love those Disney ones, Sue!!!

15. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

I like the ones at Old Navy.

16. betseeee

betseeee Well-Known Member

Gap, Old Navy, Carter's, Gymboree, Children's Place - most of the stores seem to have them.

17. kajulie

kajulie Well-Known Member

we get our at Old Navy and The Childrens place

18. avaoliviamom

avaoliviamom Well-Known Member

Gap, Old Navy, Kohl's. I have bought them everywhere.

19. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

I just got some of the ones from Disney that were linked above. I think the kids will love them. There is a coupon for 15% off and another for $5 shipping. I got each pair for $8.50. Thanks Sue!

20. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I just bought some on clearance at Kohl's for Emilie for $3.00 each.

21. siobhan

siobhan Well-Known Member

QUOTE(summerfun @ Mar 24 2008, 09:26 AM) [snapback]684107[/snapback]
    I just bought some on clearance at Kohl's for Emilie for $3.00 each.

I just bought some in Kohls with the footies, and the bottoms snap on to the top I love them...

22. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks everyone! I guess I've just been looking in the wrong places. (I buy most of their PJs at Costco because they often have the Carters blanket sleepers, but all their two-piece PJs are shorties, even in the winter.) There is a Target right near us, but all the other stores are in the burbs and I've been too lazy to go there. :blush: Sounds like a trip to the mall is in the cards!

23. HT

HT Well-Known Member

Target, Kohls, BabiesRUs all sell them - usually as a 4-piece set for about $15. I actually discovered recently that Target sells some in packages also in the baby aisle. I think they are made by Gerber? I've noticed them on sale several times recently for $5 a pair which is an awesome buy. The fabric looks more like a pair of thermal underware, but I love them so far.

24. blessedby2

blessedby2 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this question. I just went out today and tried to get some and didn't have any luck. I'm going to check these stores too. :D

25. mom_stacyX2

mom_stacyX2 Well-Known Member

Family Dollar. :lol:

26. first_second_and_last

first_second_and_last Well-Known Member

Gymboree. I just bought some for DS because he was outgrowing his other ones. I like them because they are cotton. Both kids seem to sweat in polyester ones.

27. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Alden, I just bought some long/long PJ's (some on SALE) at GAP!!! TODAY!!! They are WONDERFUL!!! SO SOFT and CUTE and the KIDS LOVE THEM!

28. allgood2000

allgood2000 Well-Known Member

One year we were camping and the only store nearby was 'Family Dollar' (not sure if that's everywhere.......) Anyhow, we needed some PJ's because it was a LOT colder than we had anticipated! I bought my absolute FAVORITE 2 piece jammies there! They are stretchy, was beautifully, and are only $5 per set! Honestly, we have had some sets for several YEARS - my 4 year olds are now wearing ones I bought for my 6 year old. Not one pair of them has ever developed a hole, shrunk or developed any pilling. I have washed them in hot with chlorine bleach and they still look awesome. I will be bummed when I can't get them in my boys sizes anymore.

29. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Just thought I would let you all know that Disney has them on sale for $5.99

30. Kathy1109

Kathy1109 Well-Known Member

I have found some at Carter's if there is one near you.

31. EllenJamie

EllenJamie Well-Known Member

Sara's Prints on the web. They are the best! We have been using them for two years now and we love the winter ones and the summer short sets. We just by about three pairs each and the last all season. They are costly, but wash very well and always look nice.

32. Babies4Susan

Babies4Susan Well-Known Member

33. leticiasnow

leticiasnow Well-Known Member

I have some my twins don't wear anymore. They are 2T. I am selling them in my mommyauctions.com store.

34. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

I have also found some at Walmart and other stores like that. I think the ones that hold up the best to washing, however, are the ones that you get from the Gap. A bit more pricey, but sometimes you can find them on sale.

35. Grandma2TwinBoys

Grandma2TwinBoys Well-Known Member

I just saw this today so maybe a little late for you ... but by chance I received an email this weekend from Disney Shopping advertising a sale on two-piece pajamas, only $5.99 each. Cute jammies! www.disneyshopping.com

Good luck!