LOVE Amazon Mom/Prime

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by christinam, Feb 3, 2011.

1. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

I signed up for the Amazon Mom program about a month ago. I plan to start buying wipes and some other household products soon. Anyway as many of you that use the program know you get the Prime along with it. Well I order two of those Breathable Bumpers on Tuesday and got them today!!! I was so excited. They weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow which I was still excited about. Buying the bumpers I extended my benefits until May.

2. southernmommy

southernmommy Well-Known Member

I loved it over Christmas! I don't think I paid for shipping on any Christmas gifts and I ordered so many last minute things. I think I have mine extended until Sept. lol

3. christinam

That's awesome. I'm starting to wonder when it comes time to pay for Prime I might do it! Hopefully they'll extend the program where you can earn more free months. I did a lot of online shopping this past Christmas. I usually shop through MyPoints so I can rack up points and redeem for gift cards. Well I did enough shopping I got a $25 gift card to Target.

4. fmcquinn

fmcquinn Well-Known Member

If you buy diapers or baby food, you'll always get your membership extended. I'm pretty sure I won't have to pay for shipping until the girls are at least three years old! :)

I love it so much, I stopped a couple in Costco to tell them about it. I overheard them calculating the price of diapers.

5. leaudemiel

leaudemiel Well-Known Member

And the diapers are 30 percent less if you subscribe! We keep bumping up our delivery dates,, but iys reat to get a case for 30 instead of 42!!

6. christinam

I saw the diapers are WAY cheaper than in the stores. I was amazed by the Pamper wipes. With the Subscribe and Save and Amazon Mom they come out to 1 cent per wipe. You can't beat that unless you get them free somewhere.

7. JoannaD

JoannaD Well-Known Member

Check out Parents and American Baby magazines! They'll have coupons for an additional 20% off diapers, so between the 30% off with the subscribe and save, you get 50% off diapers! I'm about to order a $40 box for $20! Amazing!

8. christinam

wow that's an amazing deal! I will have to check that out!

9. lola5

lola5 Well-Known Member

I think many people would share your adoration. The convenience and benefits offered by the program undoubtedly enhance the shopping experience. For any concerns or queries, reaching out to Amazon customer service can provide swift assistance, ensuring a seamless journey. As a comprehensive service, Amazon Mom/Prime continues to delight users with its array of offerings.

10. kelvins

kelvins Member

Imagine the late-night brainstorming sessions video streaming website development, where ideas flow like rivers, intersecting at the delta of innovation. Imagine the meticulous wireframing, where each pixel finds its purpose and each button beckons with intention. Imagine the iterative testing, where user experience is refined like a sculptor chiseling marble to perfection. This symphony of creativity and technical prowess is the melody of mobile app development services.

11. kelvins

kelvins Member

Thanks for this interesting solution!