lower abdominal pain

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Gimena, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Gimena

Gimena Well-Known Member

Hi, I am 11 weeks and for the past couple of days I've had lower abdominal pain. I've also been more nauseas (I wasn't really nauceas that much in the early weeks) I do not have any bleeding and last week, both babies were fine. I have an appointment on Thursday with the peri, should I call
    my regular obyn before then?

2. skovarik

skovarik Active Member

It sounds like round ligament pain to me, which you don't need to worry about. If you are worried call your O/B but my guess is that you are stretching!!!

3. laurajrad

laurajrad Well-Known Member

I would call. It's probably nothing but at least they can decide whether you should be seen sooner or not. Either way, you'll feel better if you talk to someone.

4. blueeyez553

blueeyez553 Well-Known Member

i agree w/ pp but if u are concerned about it you can call just to make sure. I had lower admonial pain almost right up until i delivered periodically through out the days. its just ur uterus growing and you body preparing to carry twins ;o)

5. lisaessman@verizon.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

I always got that too, and it was just round ligament pain. Hopefully it is nothing with you. Goodluck, Lisa

6. twins2008

twins2008 Well-Known Member

I get that alot. It is always at the time that I am stretching. My stomach and pelvic area get really painful and sore. I also get really sick, especially if I am not eating enough to accomodate their growth. You are probably fine, if you are worried call your OB. Try eating a little more protein and drinking a lot of water, that usually helps me. Hope you feel better.

7. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

I had that all the time too. Sounds like round ligament pain and maybe could me some gas too :mellow: