Maclaren Twin Triumph?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by SC_Amy, May 3, 2009.

1. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

I hope it's OK that I'm posting here rather than in the FY forum but I would love to hear from parents with twins who are a little older, since we are hoping to find a stroller that will still work well when our chunky little guys are 2 or 3!

DH and I have test-driven all the double strollers we could find at our local BRU and Baby Depot, and haven't found one we were really crazy about. The Maclaren Twin Triumph looks good online but I haven't yet found a store locally that carries it. Would love to hear from twin moms who own or have tested this stroller to see what you think! Pros and cons?

2. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

I ordered one from Target.com so that if I didnt like it I could return it to the store. I did not like it. I was looking for something a bit lighter, so I returned it. I went with a Combi Twin Savvy for something to put in the car to get in and out of all the time.

3. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the feedback! Was there anything besides the weight you didn't like?

4. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

I did not think it offered enough sun protection and for me that was really important as we live in FL. But honestly it was the weight that was a major turn off.

5. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

OK, good to know. We're in sunny SC so that's an issue here, too!