maternity comforts....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by IVFmommy2b, Dec 1, 2006.

1. IVFmommy2b

IVFmommy2b Well-Known Member

Just wondering what some peoples "life savers" are with their pregnancies?
    Two things I love are my "snoogle" body pillow, which comes everywhere with my around the house. And these microfiber stretch one size fit all undies from Motherhood maternity. So comfy, no more wedgies!
    Any other gems that i should know about???

2. IVFmommy2b

IVFmommy2b Well-Known Member

Just wondering what some peoples "life savers" are with their pregnancies?
    Two things I love are my "snoogle" body pillow, which comes everywhere with my around the house. And these microfiber stretch one size fit all undies from Motherhood maternity. So comfy, no more wedgies!
    Any other gems that i should know about???

3. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

My water bottle goes with me everywhere ... let's see ... right now I am loving my honey's sweatshirts, they are so snuggly and they actually fit me ...

and ice cream. [​IMG]

4. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Taco Bell! I love their spicy chicken burrito! (It's well worth the inevitable heartburn that comes with it!)
    Helen

5. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

My bottle of Tums, I take it with me around the house. I can have 5-7 a day. I dole them out like little prizes.

And my laptop, of course! Nothing kills the bedrest blues like high-speed internet access!

6. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

I agree, Snoogle pillow is the best! Tums were always close by along with a jug of water!

7. Laura in Alaska

Laura in Alaska Well-Known Member

I'm with Sara! It's got to be my laptop and my wireless high speed internet access. I've even taken to using it as an impromtu heating pad at times!

I have to add that my DH has been the best comfort...even though I don't always let him know that. He's taken on the housework, the grocery shopping, all the cooking and even picking up/dropping off his step-kids from their endless activities. He doesn't do any of it the way I would, so sometimes I'm not as appreciative as I could be. But he's been wonderful!

8. AWerner

AWerner Well-Known Member

I agree with the laptop and wireless internet and want to add
    long hot showers with yummy smelling shower gels to help with sore muscles and naptime! [​IMG]

9. ireland37

ireland37 Well-Known Member

Watching 'The View' every morning and having a sliver of peach pie with a big glass of milk at bedtime!

10. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Comfy panties are a MUST!!! and my laptop - we bought it before I even
    got pregnant I liked it then- but now that I am on bedrest I LOVE IT<
    LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! it is my friend when my boys are at school and
    dh is at work!!!!

11. Babygus0

Babygus0 Well-Known Member

Right now mine seems to be the heating pad I put on my hips, and the Nexium (it's so nice not to have constant heartburn and acid reflux). And of course the remote control. LOL