Moderators look here

Discussion in 'General' started by lisachalf, Oct 11, 2009.

1. lisachalf

lisachalf Well-Known Member

I wanted to see if you would consider making the homeschooling section a protected forum. I think it should be limited to parents who homeschool or who are thinking about homeschooling. I think this forum should be a place for encouragement and support. Public educators and employees of the public school system should not be allowed to come in and start up negative debates about homeschooling.

Thanks.

2. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your suggestion, but at this time we are not going to do that. This forum is not just for those who are homeschooling but for those who may be considering it and want additional information.

3. lisachalf

lisachalf Well-Known Member

see bold type

4. CCJN

CCJN Well-Known Member

I think even people who send their children to public or private schools you will find some who are still interested in home schooling. There still is home school aspects to some extent (helping with homework, organizing schoolwork, projects, and furthering their studies outside of what they learn at school) so it is nice to get ideas from people who do it full time. :)