molars? Teething question

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by kerilynh, Dec 17, 2006.

1. kerilynh

kerilynh Well-Known Member

My boys are 13 1/2 months and are getting some molars. How many should they be getting at this age and when should we expect the two year molars. I have no idea on teething time tables so if anyone can help me out. Thank you!

Keri

2. kerilynh

kerilynh Well-Known Member

My boys are 13 1/2 months and are getting some molars. How many should they be getting at this age and when should we expect the two year molars. I have no idea on teething time tables so if anyone can help me out. Thank you!

Keri

3. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

Mine both got their first set of molars this past summer, so they were almost 2. They still don't have their 2 year molars. Mine were preemies and the dentist said it's normal for their teeth to come in later.

4. debid

debid Well-Known Member

I just looked this up recently as mine got theirs early too. This is the reference I used: ADA Chart
    I'm hoping for a nice break once we're done with the canines which we're working on now.

5. me_and_my_boy

me_and_my_boy Well-Known Member

Ethan started getting his 1 year molars around 13 months and at 17.5 months has 16 teeth and is starting on his 2 year molars. Jackson is another story. At 17.5 months, he is just cutting his first 1 year molar and has 8 teeth total.

6. dmoden

dmoden Well-Known Member

at their 1 year checkup the dr. said 4 of Ellie's molars were coming in...she's 13 months now, and 2 are in on the bottom. alexa has none, and i don't expect them for a while since her teeth have all come in much later.

7. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

We got their first molars not to long after they were 1. Ryan has started with his second year molars. Poor little thing spends half the day with his hand shoved in his mouth.

8. 1girltwinboyz

1girltwinboyz Well-Known Member

first molars around 13/14 months. now 2 yr molars are coming in ever so slowly (at 22 mos and counting...) [​IMG]