moody anyone?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by krearden, Jan 24, 2008.

1. krearden

krearden Member

Hi ladies,
    I just need to know if anyone out there is really moody. I feel like my hormones are controlling my life. This pregnancy is so different from my first with a singleton. I remember being happy all the time and layed back. This pregnancy I feel like a am a wicked witch who is miserable. I would feel much better knowing someone is feeling this way too.

2. Chillers

Chillers Well-Known Member

I was soooo moody while pregnant it was awful! It felt like PMS for 9 months!!

Hang in there!

3. bran24

bran24 Well-Known Member

I cried twice last night as DH laughed at me (jerk!) because we have ants in our kitchen. He isn't bothered by them, but I am!! He couldn't understand why I was crying and just kept laughing which made me cry more.

I've been pretty normal up to this point now I'm SUPER moody and sensitive.

4. gregje101

gregje101 Well-Known Member

well on my hubbys bday i was 5 months prego and i made him a cake and we where going to meet his and mine family for dinner.... well on the way there dh said something (i cant remember) and it made me mad and i punched his cake!! :eek: YEP!!! and damn it felt good :D . so my point is i was a B*TCH for 9 months too!!!!!

5. mamaleah

mamaleah Well-Known Member

I am very snippy and short with my husband and I'm saying really mean things to him before I even realize they are coming out. Then I laugh because I can't believe I just said the things. I'm aware of my irritability and I am really trying durning the day to not snap at my other kids, so when my husband get home I just let it all go. So much worse than my other 2 pregnancies and really uncontrollable. I feel like a big b***h all the time. Luckily my husband finds it funny most of the time. Last night I threatened to break his jaw if he didn't learn to chew with his mouth closed :huh: I'm not one to threated physical harm usually :lol: ...Glad to hear I'm not alone

6. pigsocks

pigsocks Well-Known Member

Glad I am not the only moody one!! I was happy and comfortable until about week 29. Since then I have been moody and can be brought to tears over the stupidest things and I am usually not a crier. Thankfully for me this has only started over the last couple of weeks I am blaming lack of sleep and too much work. I still work full time and on top of my normal responsibilities I am trying to train two people to take over for me while i am on maternity leave.

7. Angelaandtwins

Angelaandtwins Well-Known Member

My DH knew I was PG before I did - I turned into super b*#%h! Double hormones I'm SURE when there are two babies! You are not alone.

Angela

8. mylife

mylife Well-Known Member

Oooo. yeah...my moods swings are something. But, I've told DH before that maybe he should try carrying two babies & taking care of a 4 year old. :pardon:

9. DMBMom40

DMBMom40 Well-Known Member

OMG, I'm so glad you asked this!! I've been feeling like I'm having the worst PMS ever!! I'm irritated with everyone and everything and when my DH gets home I just wish he would turn around and go back to work!! ;) I hope this gets better and not worse as this pregnancy progresses.

I did have to laugh at some of the PP!! Punching your husband's cake . . . that just really tickled me. :lol: Sorry.

Hope we all feel some relief from this moodiness soon!! :)

10. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

This is very normal. You have twice the hormonal changes and such. Hang in there *hugs*

Dianna

11. jkendall

jkendall Well-Known Member

Yeah...Im moody too. I get really mad about stupid things and then start crying for no reason (I think I could count on one hand the times I had cried before this pregnancy). Probably a combo of hormones and not sleeping well anymore. Oh well.

12. alliandre

alliandre Well-Known Member

I'm not having it too much this time around, but with my first I woke up one time in the middle of the night, smacked DH and told him I wanted a divorce and left the house. The whole time I was pg it was like watching myself from somewhere else. I would say things and then I couldn't believe I'd just said them. At least most people understand.

13. natasha163

natasha163 Well-Known Member

31 weeks and i am queen moody and princess impatience, but at 4 in the morning when i cant sleep i am the old me... tap tap...i can't sleep,,,do you wanna..... ;)

14. amybucalo

amybucalo Well-Known Member

I AM THE POSTER CHILD FOR HOMICIDAL MANIACS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

QUOTE(gregje @ Jan 24 2008, 03:37 PM) [snapback]587715[/snapback]
    well on my hubbys bday i was 5 months prego and i made him a cake and we where going to meet his and mine family for dinner.... well on the way there dh said something (i cant remember) and it made me mad and i punched his cake!! :eek: YEP!!! and damn it felt good :D . so my point is i was a B*TCH for 9 months too!!!!!

This cracked me up! :laughing:

16. gregje101

gregje101 Well-Known Member

I still laught every time i think of this!! And yes we did eat it even put a candel in it!! You should have seen the watriesses face!! I am sure she put two and two togather, prego and mashed cake :pardon:

17. erinkontos

erinkontos Well-Known Member

I loved these....makes me feel "normal" again. This is just "normal" for pregnant w/ twins and I'm right there w/ you all - Queen Moody - that was my favorite. :)

18. 4kidsmomexpectingtwins

4kidsmomexpectingtwins Well-Known Member

OMG!!!! Absolutely!!!! My poor children. They are unfortunately getting alot of the "hormonal rage". I usually do alright until I start getting tired. When that hits, the patience is litteraly gone! At that point the b*tch has taken over and mommy is not in at the moment. I feel so bad when I realize this is happening and I tell them I am sorry, and explain to them it's not them, I just really need to lay down and take a nap. The good part about it is, at that point they go away and leave me to rest. (I guess they are either afraid to say anything or want mom to return quickly!) My DH made me so angry the other night. He first started in on bills, (I forgot to give him one and so the payment is late). At this point I have been sick for almost 3 weeks, and thinking I am heading towards walking pneumonia, so on top of the hormones from the twins I feel horrible, plus working and taking care of the household... (wonder why I forgot the bill)... so anyway, I was hoping to get a little cozy that night, but he totally ruined it for me, so I went to bed and fell asleep. The next night we were getting ready for bed and still hoping to cuddle, I climbed in bed and he started in on me about something the dog had done. I told him if he didn't quit I was going to sleep on the couch. Let me tell you, he is lucky I didn't kick his butt out of bed, cause my temper was flaring at that point! (He did ask me why I was kicking him one night a few days ago when I went to bed... I told him it was because he was on my side of the bed! I told him I needed more room that he does so he needed to start moving over!) Yep... 5.5 months of PMS so far and counting!

19. angelcake

angelcake Well-Known Member

WOW. Yup, count me in on this club. And it's incomparable to my two singleton pregnancies prior to this! I am a walking rage fest. I want to kill my S/O, and I know I'm also taking it out on all my ds. Seriously, and then sometimes I wonder, could it be because I'm pregnant with TWO BOYS? I mean, is all THEIR testosterone affecting me?

lol

angel

20. kcarta67

kcarta67 Member

My employees are ready to revolt because I have been such a B**TCH! My dh is ready to kill me because I am panicked about not having anything ready for the babies and whine and cry about it all the time! Mood swings were my first pregnancy symptom--even before my missed period. Since then, it has only gotten worse!

21. Mrs. Johnny

Mrs. Johnny Well-Known Member

I was TOTALLY moody with this pregnancy too! But, I'd have to say, I'm feeling much better the 2nd trimester. Although,
    I am having identical twins and I'm having a few complications right now, so that brings back the stress and the moodiness! I just feel like this pregnancy is more stressful. Since my cervix is starting to thin a little, I have to be
    very careful right now. SO, I broke down the other night because my Dr. said if it gets any shorter I have to go into the
    hospital! I have a 2 year old and that would break my heart being away from her. I want to fast forward 10 weeks
    so the babies are closer to term. So, yes, I do feel ya on the moodiness! I wasn't this way at all with my first either.
    We have a lot going on in our bodies and we're very emotional right now. So hang in there, hopefully your hubby
    will cheer you up. Big hugs to you! :hug99:

Tina