More recalls on toys from walmart

Discussion in 'General' started by billandginastwins1, Oct 20, 2007.

1. billandginastwins1

billandginastwins1 Well-Known Member

2. Babytimes2

Babytimes2 Well-Known Member

Seriously! What are we going to buy our kids for Christmas? It seems like everything is getting recalled!

Thanks for the link!

3. devmac2003

devmac2003 Well-Known Member

Thanks, my dd actually had those...they are in the trash..seriously it's scarey to purchase anything not made in the US

4. AshleyLD

AshleyLD Well-Known Member

Does everything have lead now? Geesh.. should i just throw everything away?

5. Melis

Melis Well-Known Member

IKWYM I am so sick of all these recalls. Its good that they are recalling stuff. But really is anything safe anymore?

6. Sue1968

Sue1968 Well-Known Member

THANK YOU for the info!! We have the dinosaur set which I thought was a great deal for 88 cents. We also have some larger plastic animals from Wal-mart that are not part of the recall but I'm going to toss them all. The boys hardly ever play with them and they'll never miss them. Sigh...

7. cwinslow7

cwinslow7 Well-Known Member

This is so scary...those have been on the shelves for YEARS...I got some for Micah a few years ago and used them for goodie bags for his 3rd b-day...OMG!!!

8. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

OMG!!!!!! I have done the same thing, using those as goodie bag stuffers for as long as I can remember!! my oldest is 13 so
    I have been buying those stupid things for YEARS!!!! I thought all of this was screened and never worried before now -
    I am thinking about having all 5 of mine tested. I hate to sound paranoid but my oldest has some learning issues and has been diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome - it makes me wonder :unknw: if it could really be from the TOYS I bought for him?? I am hesitant to buy any toys right now - esp that the babies may end up chewing on!

9. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting it!

10. lola5

lola5 Well-Known Member

I guess hearing about more recalls on toys from Walmart is concerning, especially for parents who prioritize the safety of their children's playthings. It highlights the importance of staying informed about the products we purchase. In dealing with these situations, Walmart checks customer service can be a helpful source, providing updates and instructions on how to handle recalled items. It's important for retailers and consumers to work together to ensure the safety and well-being of our kids.