My boys turned 1 today!!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by nbgmom, Nov 27, 2006.

1. nbgmom

nbgmom Well-Known Member

I don't know how to feel about this. I am so thankful that I have big healthy boys, but I am a little sad about them not being so baby anymore. Soon they will be walking which everyone says will be the start of trouble. But with twins weiging almost 24 and 26 lbs that would be a blessing. Just thought I would share my thoughts. I already feel welcome here. thanks for listening. Also can some people please share when they stopped the bedtime bottle. We eat dinner around 5-5:30 usually, and I do water with dinner. they go to bed around 8 or so. I just think they might be hungry if I stop giving them that last bottle. What's funny is my first son was off bottles by 11mos old, now I am worrying all over again, Double time..LOL!!!

2. nbgmom

nbgmom Well-Known Member

I don't know how to feel about this. I am so thankful that I have big healthy boys, but I am a little sad about them not being so baby anymore. Soon they will be walking which everyone says will be the start of trouble. But with twins weiging almost 24 and 26 lbs that would be a blessing. Just thought I would share my thoughts. I already feel welcome here. thanks for listening. Also can some people please share when they stopped the bedtime bottle. We eat dinner around 5-5:30 usually, and I do water with dinner. they go to bed around 8 or so. I just think they might be hungry if I stop giving them that last bottle. What's funny is my first son was off bottles by 11mos old, now I am worrying all over again, Double time..LOL!!!

3. CCJN

CCJN Well-Known Member

[​IMG] to your boys!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

5. j_and_j_twins

j_and_j_twins Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm not the one to ask, as mine were over 2 when we stopped the night time bottle. I always had the rule that they could have the bottle as long as they sat on our knee and didn't run around, and so I thought eventually they would want to be up and running, well that day never came haha, they just used to sit/lie with us and have it, so continued on.

amanda

6. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

7. bridget nanette

bridget nanette Well-Known Member

Happy birthday boys! I know how you feel about them not being babies anymore DH said he was just going to start calling ours toddlers and I went, "What?They are my babies!

Bridget

[​IMG] [​IMG]