My business is under troubles

Discussion in 'General' started by RIKK_P, Mar 21, 2020.

1. RIKK_P

RIKK_P Member

Hello, everyone! I started my own business before pregnancy and now I face a problem with documents. It is tremendous to spend so much time on accounting and document flow. I need to find some service to free my time.

2. lauwss

lauwss Member

Hey, my husband and I faced the same problem a few years ago. We were sorely short of time and constantly delayed the filing of bookkeeping. Therefore, I can say that the best way is outsourcing. We chose the Osome corporate secretary service https://osome.com/sg/company-secretary-singapore/. They are the best in Singapore in terms of service quality to price.

3. Quasimoddo

Quasimoddo New Member

I love your company, my friend. So for it to become even more prosperous, I recommend you to use this job management software to manage and control all the operational and business processes. Last month we increased sales by 30% and saved a lot of time. In this market this is an incredibly good result!

4. Daneshka

Daneshka Member

It's very sad to hear, but you have to look for a solution. I know that in quarantine many businesses are on the verge of ruin, but you can find a solution. I have an online store and so far it brings me income. I had to look for a quick solution so that I could safely deliver my orders to my customers and I found this extension https://www.mageworx.com/magento-2-no-contact-delivery.html . It really helps to quickly change the conditions in order to meet new requirements. I hope that you too will be able to find a solution that will allow you to save your business.

5. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, all the documents stuff must be done. This is a necessity if you want to have a business without problems. When it comes to me, I always take what I do very seriously and when I decided to open my own dental clinic, I did thoroughly everything. I remember how I read this site lastingtrend.com with a purpose to promote my website and thankfully, the result was awesome. I absorbed all the information I could get