My house is shiny!

Discussion in 'General' started by megkc03, Mar 10, 2015.

1. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

And I didn't do a damn thing! ;)

So-who called and got a number for a cleaning lady? Today was their first day(two women). My house is nice and clean!! Granted, I'd hate to open a drawer or closet with all the sh!t I shoved away lol. But everything else is shining! And in the meantime, I went and folded clothes in the basement and started putting away my cookie disaster(drop and run was the preferred method).

And as for dh, he said, if I insist(heck Ya!) on doing this, to do it once a month. So for now, I will do it twice. But yes, I will drop it to once a month. Eventually.

I also told him clean house means more sex, so it could end up twice/week! Bwahahahaha!

1 person likes this.
  2. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Yay for a clean house!  And more sex!@!

3. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

4. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That is great!

5. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

6. GibsonMichel

GibsonMichel Member

Nice, lifehack. Actually, I wasn't understanding people who order a house cleaning service until I tried once. It is so much time and energy saving, that it is 100% worth it. Of course, there are some not qualititatve services so you have to order a few different ones to find out which one is the best. For me it is https://www.emop.co.uk/one-off-deep-cleaning so if you live in London as I do, I already did the job for you and chose the best one) Thank me later.