My Kid's a GENIUS!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by melslp13, Aug 9, 2007.

1. melslp13

melslp13 Well-Known Member

I posted a while back about a friend who likes to brag about how much her kid can say and knows, well now I have one better for her...
    My kid can pick her nose and suck her thumb at the same time (with the same hand) :blush:
    Yep, we discovered this new talent at church, and Sarah keeps reminding me of it OFTEN.
    Oh well, they may not talk in sentences, but at least we have the manual dexterity part down!

2. blessedby2

blessedby2 Well-Known Member

LOL. :laughing: :D

3. j_and_j_twins

j_and_j_twins Well-Known Member

haha too funny!!

amanda

4. my2littlebubbas

my2littlebubbas Well-Known Member

That's funny. One of my little guys will stick his finger up his nose when we ask him to point to his nose. Of course, we laugh and he does it more. I am sure that happened when your little one mastered her new trick.

5. Jberman

Jberman Well-Known Member

Very Funny!!!

6. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

That is hysterical! :rotflmbo:

7. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

ATTA GIRL!!! You go get em!! :rotflmbo: My Ali goes through the nose thing (although isn't quite as talented as she doesn't suck her thumb, something to shoot for now!) and it drives me nuts!! You have some talent in that house! :laughing:

8. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo:

9. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Alright!!!!!!!! WTG Sarah!!! The brilliant ones are always named Sarah! ;)

10. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

QUOTE(mel&2 @ Aug 9 2007, 01:57 PM) [snapback]362915[/snapback]
    I posted a while back about a friend who likes to brag about how much her kid can say and knows, well now I have one better for her...
    My kid can pick her nose and suck her thumb at the same time (with the same hand) :blush:
    Yep, we discovered this new talent at church, and Sarah keeps reminding me of it OFTEN.
    Oh well, they may not talk in sentences, but at least we have the manual dexterity part down!

Teach her to put her pinky finger in her ear at the same time and you might be able to book her on Letterman!!