Name poll!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Katheros, Sep 18, 2013.

?

Just pick one! or two.

1. Caroline

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  2. Claudia

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  3. Cora

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Lillian

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Middle name will be Suzanne, so pick your favorite name (or two) and I'll use this to further my indecision.  :laughing:

2. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

Caroline is on our list for a girl too! :)

I picked Caroline & Lillian. I think they go best with Suzanne.

1 person likes this.
  3. Katheros

I like Caroline best too (this week) but Joe likes Claudia the best I think.    We seriously are going to end up just picking a name out of a hat in the hospital. 

4. daisies

daisies Well-Known Member

Caroline

i really like Cora but i think Caroline Suzanne flows better.

1 person likes this.
  5. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I love Cora.

1 person likes this.
  6. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

My best friend is a Korah, so that gets my vote. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Katheros

Well I finally got a straight answer about Caroline from my husband.  Seriously, why is that so hard?  Anyway, I said we could call her Carrie for short and he has an Aunt Carrie so "that would be weird."  :rolleyes:

8. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

You could always do it my way, yell from the kitchen all 3 parts of the different names in succession and make sure it rolls of the tongue.  Then do the same thing while yelling all 4 first names of the kids.  I personally think Claudia Suzanne sounds nice.

1 person likes this.
  9. 4lilmonkeys

4lilmonkeys Well-Known Member

:lol: 

Why have I never thought of that? I Claudia best, I think (now that Caroline is out of the running). 

1 person likes this.
  10. Katheros

That is a fantastic idea!  :laughing:

I am leaning more towards Claudia now myself, but (there's always a but) I don't like that there isn't a short name.  The other three all have their "real" names and a nickname.  Nicholas/Nick. Alexander/Alex, Joshua/Josh.  Claudia... Claud?  Hmmm.   I guess I could just get used to it.   It would set her apart!

11. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Cloud.

1 person likes this.
  12. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

13. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Claw! (Rar.)

14. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

The girl on Warehouse 13 goes by Claud for short by some of the other characters. 

15. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

Dee-dee?

16. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

I don't know if it matters to you but Cora seems to have become really popular. If my twins were b-g I was going to name the girl Cora Gabriela. Cora was my great-grandmother's name. I voted for it in the poll because I still like it and I think longer middle names go well with shorter first names. Cora and Suzanne are both 2 syllables but written they have a good balance.

My second choice would be Lilian or Liliana., but then you get a double Ann in there. Lilianne Suzanne?

Claudia is really comon where I live and the nick name is Clau (like Cloud with out the D).

17. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I also like a shorter first name with the longer second name.  I like Cora the best, and it flows well with the shorter names of your boys.  Nick, Alex, Josh and Cora.  My second choice is Lillian, but I might chose to go with Lily instead, Lily Suzanne.  Nick, Alex, Josh and Lily.

I'm so picky with my names, when it came to the twins I only had about 3-5 girl names and 4 boy names that sounded good with my older kids names ;)

1 person likes this.
  18. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

I love Cora!!!  It's not popular where I live.

19. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

We have the most adorable little Cora at our church. She is three. So cute. But I voted for Lillian because I love the name (it was my grandmother's name). You could call here Lil or Lily. :)

20. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

I love Cora!  (I liked Caroline with a strong I, not Carolynn sound) 

21. Katheros

Lillian was my grandmother's name also!

I'm still on Team Cora and my husband is Team Claudia.   This should be interesting.   Might have to let the big brothers decide!   To be fair, I am insisting on a middle name whether my husband likes it or not, so I may end up caving to his pick.  I do like Claudia, it was on the list of names I gave him to pick from, I just love Cora so much more.    There's still 20-some weeks to duke it out though!! :laughing: