Name stickers for identical twins?

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by jakeandnicksmom, Sep 10, 2007.

[SIZE=14pt]
    I have been looking for somewhere to have stickers made with my kids names on them. I am not talking about the little ones on the rack at the stores. I am looking for 3-4 inch stickers that I can put on my boys on their way to school so that the teachers (and kids when they can read!) can tell them apart.

I would like to find somewhere where I can order a roll of JACOB stickers, and a roll of NICHOLAS stickers. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

As many of you with identicals are probably familiar with, kids walk up to my boys and say:

"which one are you?"

or

"Are you Jacob or Nicholas?"

or even worse:

"Jacob hit me!" when it was actually Nicholas who hit the child!

Any ideas on where I could find something like this would be greatly appreciated!
    [/SIZE]

1. Ellen Barr

Ellen Barr Well-Known Member

If you have a printer, you could buy sticker sheets and print them yourself: injet stickers

Or there are lots of places that print custom stickers (google "shipping sticker roll" or "custom stickers"). Here's one that you can use their templates or upload your own design, and it's $3.99 for 140 stickers: custom stickers

If you need help making a sticker to upload, let me know, I'd be happy to help :)

2. Cristina

Cristina Well-Known Member

You can make them pretty easily at home, and that way print them as you need them. You can buy really large labels or even sticker paper for your printer. If you want them with some cute designs, I am sure you can find something to upload from your computer. A good place to ask this would also be the scrapbooking forum. There are some really talented and very nice ladies in there with great ideas.

Good luck!

Ellen, we posted at the same time! :)

3. Jill R.

Jill R. Well-Known Member

If you don't have a printer, just go to ebay and search for address labels. Lots of people sell them by the sheet, and instead of an address, you can just have them put on the boys' names. Many of them also have popular cartoon designs you can put on the sticker too.

4. heathernd

heathernd Well-Known Member

I need some of these also. At the soccer game on Saturday the 2 coaches kept calling the boys by the wrong name. It was especially confusing when they were on the field at the same time, and even though my boys are ID, they are easy to tell apart.

5. nkirk

nkirk Well-Known Member