natural remedies to conceive twins pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by dflowers22, Dec 8, 2008.

1. heathertwins

heathertwins Well-Known Member

While I would NEVER give up my two there are so many things that twin moms miss out on.....

-- we miss out on just going to the grocery store and enjoy our baby with twins you become a celebrity and EVERYONE wants to stop you, touch your babies, ask you personal questions.

-- you miss out on taking your one baby for swimming lessons since it is hard to alway coordinate someone to go with you. you miss out on taking your ONE baby to the library for music or book time

-- you miss out on just packing one baby in the car where you could just pick them up to take them into a store or someones house. with two it is hard to carry them into someone's house for a visit. So the stroller is a MUST.

-- the extra costs of two cribs, highchairs, double the clothes and at least when you have one baby then the next you don't have to buy many things all over again. with two you often need those two things right in the beginning. Go to a store and add up the cost of a bouncer, swing, two exercausers, two cribs, all the crib bedding, mattresses, a double stroller, a large diaper bag, carseats, . yes people will buy you stuff but it will be clothes.

-- imagine two babies crying at the same time. or breast feeding two.

-- take one day and spend the entire day sitting on the couch. This is what it is like those first couple of months. often with one baby on your lap and one in your arms with your food on the end table. then watch your *** grow.

-- if you can't stay at home with them, look into the price of a sitter or daycare and double it.

I know having twins sounds glamourous to everyone but it is alot of hard work. One child is hard work as well.

Heather

2. cmccarthy

cmccarthy Well-Known Member

Sometimes when I am at stores checking out, the young girl cashiers say to me, "Ohh I want twins!" And I want to say, "You want me to smack ya?"

LMAO
    Right on!

And Zann... Don't beat yourself up. I had the same thought. It happens.