Need 2nd Lightweight Stroller Recomendation

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by melissak, Sep 11, 2008.

1. melissak

melissak Well-Known Member

So, I have BOB....I LOVE BOB!
    I will be retiring my snap n go soon ...boohoo!
    I have the 07 Peg Peregp Twin Aria but I HATE HATE HATE IT! SO, I would LOVE to get some recommendations for a lightweight side by side stroller to replace that pain in the butt of a stroller!

2. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

I love the SBS Combi Twin Savvy for a nice lightweight stroller. I think its 11 pounds. I have a Valco Twin and compared to that anything is lightweight. :D

3. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

LOVE the McClaren Twin Triumph. Fits through 30' doors!

4. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

What don't you like about it? It might help narrowing it down. I wanted something with bigger wheels personally so I got the baby jogger city mini double.

5. melissak

QUOTE(Fran27 @ Sep 11 2008, 03:56 PM) [snapback]975664[/snapback]
    What don't you like about it? It might help narrowing it down. I wanted something with bigger wheels personally so I got the baby jogger city mini double.

It does not maneuver well. Other then that I like the size, style, it's not heavy, etc. It's just seriously the WORST thing to steer EVER!

6. nkirk

nkirk Well-Known Member

i got the baby jogger citi mini double too, and love it...

7. erinkontos

erinkontos Well-Known Member

QUOTE(melissak @ Sep 11 2008, 04:57 PM) [snapback]975665[/snapback]
    It does not maneuver well. Other then that I like the size, style, it's not heavy, etc. It's just seriously the WORST thing to steer EVER!

I have trouble steering my single aria and couldn't imagine a double! (If that's the one you mean....)

8. melissak

QUOTE(Mama2Eric&2peasinpod @ Sep 11 2008, 04:16 PM) [snapback]975692[/snapback]
    I have trouble steering my single aria and couldn't imagine a double! (If that's the one you mean....)

yep that was the one...hated it!
    Anyone have the Chicco double?

9. Andi German

Andi German Well-Known Member

QUOTE(melissak @ Sep 14 2008, 07:06 PM) [snapback]979953[/snapback]
    yep that was the one...hated it!
    Anyone have the Chicco double?

Only my second post - and in the same day! Must be getting more free time! Also I am so happy with my PHil and Teds Sport that I want everyone to know that its brilliant! So easy to use and lots of accessories and you can just use it as a single too. Get a lot of comments about it when we are out and about and several twin mums we have passed have loved it!