New mom of twins stoping by to say hello!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by dallasm, Dec 27, 2008.

1. dallasm

dallasm Well-Known Member

Just a quick greeting! My identical twin boys were born last Monday and we were home by Christmas Eve! They are doing great and are getting over jaundice with those cool ultraviolet pads (Id like them to be gone but if it helps then they shall stay!) I am so excited to be the mom of twins and acutally relieved at how easy they are (right now anyway!) I am shocked at how different it is to have two little ones. They were both over 5.5lbs each so they are so tiny and have a hard time eating alot. They are eating but not like I thought they would. Thats was a little getting used to. Well, gotta go feed baby A! Just want to introduce myself!Talk to you all soon!

2. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

:welcome: to the First Year. Congrats on your twins!

3. dezmitch

dezmitch Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure we will soon be seeing posts from you :eek:

4. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

Congratulations and welcome to the FY!!!

Dianna

5. sbcowell

sbcowell Well-Known Member

Welcome, glad to hear all is well!

6. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Welcome to the FY! Congrats on your baby boys!

7. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

Hello and :welcome: to First Year! I think you'll find a lot of advice and support here :).

8. mamaz

mamaz Active Member

Congrats and welcome! My ID boys are 6 weeks...so we'll have lots in common!

9. dallasm

dallasm Well-Known Member

thanx all!the ultraviolet lights are gone :) and they r eating an ounce at every feeding! amazing what a week makes! I am looking forward to all the advice and support on this board :) so happy to finally be here!