New to the 1 -5 page

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by simplemom2be, Sep 8, 2007.

1. simplemom2be

simplemom2be Active Member

My name is Heather and I have 4 wonderful kids. Their is my 7 year old Anthony and then their is William who is a mini clone of his father and he is 4 soon to be 5, then their are the twins Julianne and Breanne who just turned 1 Aug 3rd. I am married to a wonderful man who is also William but everyone calls his Billy. We both work alot to suport our little family. He works the days and I work the nights. It is hard at times but it works for us right now. We live in Colorado but soon will be moving back to Florida.

My twins have been a blessing to have around, they are just so much easier than my boys. They have been off the bottle since they were 8 months because they had 8 teeth at the time and now they have 12 teeth. They are great eaters. My only delema has been getting them into seperate cribs at night. They love to sleep next to each other and so it has been hard. The girls were healhy weights when they were born, Julianne at 6 lbs 1 oz and Breanne 5 lbs 15 oz. Julianne is the older of the 2 by a min, and she shows it, she was the first to crawl, the first to sit up, she grew her first tooth in first and soon she will be walking first she is soo close now. Breanne is my mellow one she is just taking her time with everything. Breanne is also my cuddly one she is the one that always needs attention or she is not happy, but she does not have to be held just needs someone talking or looking at her.

The older boys are great help with their sisters and I am very thankful for that. They still have their jellious moments though.

Well that is all I can think of right now but if you have any questions please ask I am more than welcome to answer anything.

Thank you
    Heather Townend
    :rolleyes:

2. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

:sign0016: Heather!!! Glad you made the leap!! :)

I'm in Colorado (well, not at this min.) too!! I'm South of the city. You? (You don't have to be specific).

Thanks for the intro.

3. gatormommy

gatormommy Well-Known Member

:sign0016: Heather!! Sounds like you have a great family. Can't wait to hear more from you.

4. MichelleS

MichelleS Well-Known Member

:sign0016: to 1-5 Heather!

5. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

Welcome to 1-5!!! :)

6. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Welcome Heather! Glad you decided to introduce yourself! :wavey:

7. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:sign0016: to 1-5 Heather!