New to this site

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Auntie Retta, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Auntie Retta

Auntie Retta New Member

Hello All,

I am a mother of Three boys. the oldest is 20 years old and the twins are 6. Yes, I know a big gap, but it's a blessing, becasue the oldest takes good care of the little ones and lvoe each other much! The twins are fraternal and I sometimes wonder if they are twins at all. Except for the fact that they were born on the same day ( one minute apart). They are like night and day. Two seperate personalities. It is such a treat watching them and learning the differnence.

2. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

Welcome to Twinstuff. We'll move this thread into the more appropriate forum (twins age 6-12) so you can better hear from families with twins in the same age group as yours.

3. Katheryn

Katheryn Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Welcome, Auntie Retta! Glad to have you aboard. I hope you'll find friendship and support here [​IMG].

4. momoftwoangels

momoftwoangels Well-Known Member

Welcome to twinstuff, my girls just turned 6 last week

5. niftywriter

niftywriter Well-Known Member

Welcome to Twinstuff, Auntie Retta!

6. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Hi Auntie Retta! Nice to have you join us. I have three boys, 16 and identical twins that are 12. Welcome!

7. Tiffers

Tiffers Member

Hi Everyone

This is my first entry. I am an Australian mum of fraternal girls, aged 7, born a whopping 40 minutes apart! Like you Auntie, my twins are totally different little girls. So different infact, it is hard to believe they come from the same family. I have never dressed them the same, nor even called them "twins". They are quite independent of each other, and have placed them in different classes at school this year, and have different interests during the week. My husband and I both work, so life is rather mad at times. They are our only children, and we feel very blessed to have had twins.

8. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

Welcome to Twinstuff!!

9. Tiffers

Tiffers Member

Thanks for your warm welcome....

Am I the only Aussie on this site?

10. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Hi Tiffany. No, there are a few others from Australia on our site. AussieDa4511 comes to mind. She posts quite frequently in Parents Club forum. Search around, and enjoy twinstuff!

11. Tiffers

Tiffers Member

Thanks for that MamaKim ..... look to chatting with you all.

12. Tiffers

Tiffers Member

Sorry I meant looking forward to chatting with you all!!

13. Kim5kids

Kim5kids Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to Twinstuff :wavey:

14. Tiffers

Tiffers Member

Thanks Kim...