Night diapers?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Faith_Pasc, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Faith_Pasc

Faith_Pasc Well-Known Member

What diapers do you guys use for the nighttime? We use the Pampers Cruisers day and night but, lately, we have had a few soakings. Has anyone found a diaper that really keeps them dry at night?

Thanks!

Regards,
    Esther

2. Faith_Pasc

What diapers do you guys use for the nighttime? We use the Pampers Cruisers day and night but, lately, we have had a few soakings. Has anyone found a diaper that really keeps them dry at night?

Thanks!

Regards,
    Esther

3. mammaducky

mammaducky Active Member

We use either the walmart "white cloud" brand or Sam's club "happy smiles" (or something like that) day and night. Never had a leak yet!

4. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

I LOVE Huggies Overnights...worked like a dream for us!

5. jultaria

jultaria Well-Known Member

We use huggies overnights too and they work good, hardly ever a leak. We put A&D all over the diaper area since we're paranoid of diaper rash [​IMG]

6. RachelJoy

RachelJoy Well-Known Member

EVERYTHING leaked for us at night, until I tried using Diaper Doublers - it's an absorbent pad you put inside a regular diaper. I use them with Pampers Baby Dry (much better now that they put elastic in the waist!) is a size bigger than their regular size, and we haven't had a leak since!

They sell diaper doublers at my local supermarket (Stop and Shop) but I've never seen them anywhere else (Walmart, Target, other supermarkets) but you could keep an eye out for them. Definitely worth a try.

-Rachel

7. Marian

Marian Well-Known Member

Everything leaked for us too, so we went a size up. So far so good, although there will come a day when that idea probably won't work as well. I'll cross that bridge when I get there ;-)

8. Faith_Pasc

These are all great ideas. I was going to try the bigger diapers but the problem is mostly with DS and he is my long, lean man so the size 4 Cruisers are already kind of big on him, even though he fits in the weight range. I am going to look for the diaper doublers and the Huggies overnights and see how those work.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Esther

9. Babytimes2

Babytimes2 Well-Known Member

Diaper Doublers are A W E S O M E but I can't find them anywhere around here. [​IMG] We were using Huggies Overnights but they don't make them in a size 6. We are using Pampers Cruisers with some success.

10. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

We use pampers cruisers or huggies supremes during the day and pampers baby dry at night. I don't give mine anything to drink 1 hour before bedtime to avoid soaking the diaper. I also put them in a size larger at night. HTH [​IMG]

11. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

We use Huggies (not Supreme, just the regular kind from Costco). We don't have a problem, but I don't think our girls are big nighttime pee-ers (we've only had a couple of leaks in their whole lives).

12. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

Huggies Overnights W/ Diaper Doublers.
    My Safeway/Tom Thumb/Randall's carries them, also Albertson's here carries them too.

13. avaoliviamom

avaoliviamom Well-Known Member

Huggies overnights and also the nighttime pull ups

14. AliPaige717

AliPaige717 Well-Known Member

quote:
    Originally posted by Faith_Pasc:
    These are all great ideas. I was going to try the bigger diapers but the problem is mostly with DS and he is my long, lean man so the size 4 Cruisers are already kind of big on him, even though he fits in the weight range. I am going to look for the diaper doublers and the Huggies overnights and see how those work.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Esther

Hi Esther,

I am here on Long Island too. I have been getting Diaper Doublers from Stop and Shop and Pathmark. I think Pathmarks are store brand in a white package with little green dots on them. The ones in Stop and Shop are in lite blue packaging. They are the exact same product regardless of packaging. I beleive they come in a 30 count package.

Hope this helps,
    Michele

15. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

We use Huggies Overnights, they work great for us! Hardly ever a leak.