Not such a good first day.

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Moodyzblu, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Moodyzblu

Moodyzblu Well-Known Member

Poor Jesse ! :( It pretty much started as soon as he got out of bed. I went to go dress him up and he was crying already. I tried to lighten the mood and got him some breakfast ... and he seemed kind of ok .. but as soon as I got his shoes and backpack he started crying again. Then Jayden came over and gave him a hug and tried to cheer him up .. but he cried all the way to school and all the way into school and all the way to his classroom. Then the principal (who is a super nice lady) came over and took his hand and brought him to his teacher for me. Now I sit here feeling SO bad and wondering how he is. I'm sure he's ok .. but I can't wait to go get him.

My poor baby

2. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

It will be ok. Once he gets into things, he will forget his sadness. I am sorry you had such a rough morning. 1 down, 179 to go :) :hug:

3. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

OMG!! That is so hard!! I hope he comes home laughing and smiling wanting to tell you about how much fun he had!!

4. NINI H

NINI H Well-Known Member

Awww, too sad! I feel so badly for him and you! :(

5. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:

6. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Oh Michelle!! :hug: I am so sorry! :hug: I hope he comes home saying it was a good day and tomorrow is better! :hug: :hug:

7. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

Poor baby. Breaks your heart. If it is any consolation, I have never ever had a student cry all day...just in the morning. And maybe after lunch a few sniffles. He will be fine and hopefully it will get a little bit easier for him each day. :hug:

8. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: for him and you!

9. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:cry: Oh that picture just broke my heart!! :cry:

I hope his day is going good. :hug: Many :hug:'s to you too mama!

10. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

11. Moodyzblu

Well he's back home now and doing fine. He said he was ok after a little while but was "too sad" at first. I think he'll do better tomorrow.
    Thanks everyone for your kind words ! It was tough being here thinking about my baby being sad .. a little retail therapy helped my day go faster though. :)

12. TwinLove

I'm glad he cheered up afterwards and enjoyed his day. :good: It's not easy knowing your baby is sad. :hug:

13. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

I am so glad. Your family has weighed heavily on my heart today. :give_rose: I hope tomorrow is easier!

14. Oneplus2more

Oneplus2more Well-Known Member

How did today go? I hope he had fun yesterday and is happy to go back!

15. Moodyzblu

Today was MUCH better ! I walked him into the cafeteria and there was whole table of his classmates sitting there and one boy even called him over to sit with him. I also had Jayden with me and the kids got a kick out of seeing them together. (Jayden goes to a special needs school) That really broke the ice. Most kids don't even realize that Jesse has an ID twin and the other kids thought that was "cool". I feel SO much better knowing he's a happy guy today. :)

My happy boy !

1 person likes this.
  16. NINI H

NINI H Well-Known Member

Great pic! So glad he had a good morning!

17. TwinLove

:Clap: Glad you had a better report for us today!! :lol: Very cool that everyone got to meet his twin :wub:

18. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Yeah! So glad today was better!!

19. Moodyzblu

Week 2 .. still not going so great. We had a real rough morning ... I had to bring him to his class and wouldn't stop crying and begging me to bring home. :(
    I don't get it .. he's never been like this before.

20. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Poor boy. :( I'm sorry. I don't have any advice, just a hug. :hug: I'm sure he's breaking your heart with worry.

21. Oneplus2more

Oneplus2more Well-Known Member

OH, no, I'm so sorry! I know that's really tough on both of you.:hug: :hug:

22. Moodyzblu

Thanks .. my stomach is in knots ! I just hope he get's over this soon.

23. TwinLove

Sigh. :( I'm sorry for both him and you, mama. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

24. ktfan

ktfan Well-Known Member

When Scott started preK, he spent the first two months (yes, MONTHS!) freaking out every morning. I don't say that to discourage you! I say it to tell you that with consistency it WILL get better. Doesn't make it any easier in the meantime though!

25. mich17

mich17 Well-Known Member

AWWWWEEEE. Sorry he was having a bad day. Hopefully things will get better.