Nursery Decorating

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by New Mom, Jan 2, 2008.

1. New Mom

New Mom Well-Known Member

I need a few ideas as to how to decorate the nursery. It has to be neutral since we aren't finding out what we are having. I found some bedding that I like. It would be chocolate brown and white.

I thought I would add color to the room with other decorations once the baby comes.

Any ideas as to how to paint the room? (one accent wall in chocolate?, chair rail and the bottom half chocolate?) Any suggestions would be great!

Here is the link: http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/nb...key=cbdgnbd%7Cb

2. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

I like the chair rail idea with the brown painted on the bottom. I LOVE chair rails...i think they are very classy looking! I love the bedding you picked out...cute!

3. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I like the chair rail idea. Also, doing beadboard on the bottom and painting it chocolate brown would be nice.

4. Lilpark

Lilpark Well-Known Member

I would do an accent color with the chocolate brown and white......like mint green or aqua......that would be okay with a boy or a girl.

5. jennyj

jennyj Well-Known Member

Here is a link to my website and we have tons of things that you can get in tons of colors...There are a lot of things for babies rooms and kids and well everywhere anyway take a look it can give you lots of ideas too

Uppercase Living go to the right hand bottom corner click on customer corner use Demo # 625480 and token: JEN registar your name is all you need and you can look at the brand new catalog that just came out two days ago......

6. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member