Oh my goodness, can it be? Today's the day we turn 3!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by MichelleL, Sep 1, 2009.

1. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

My girls were born 3 years ago today at 6:08 and 6:09 a.m. after a long, exhausting, labor filled night. The last year has absolutely flown by. It has been a fun journey though. I am loving who my little girls are. They are funny, silly, compassionate, headstrong, independent, and just cute as anything. View attachment 5931

We had a Minnie Mouse (clubhouse) themed party with our playgroup friends last Thursday. It was quite a blast with 21 kids here, 16 of them being 3 or almost 3. View attachment 5932

Next weekend we will have our family/close friends over for a tropical/beachy/luau cookout. The girls are looking forward to their “beach party”.

We have had a website for the girls the past 3 years and I have put together a slideshow of pictures from the first 3 years. Feel free to take a look if you have a minute.

Larosetwins.com
    password: larose03

1 person likes this.
  2. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Happy, Happy Birthday to Lauren and Emma!!! :birthday: Hope that they have fun today and even more fun at their party this weekend.

3. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

:bday: to Lo Lo and Emmalina :woohoo:​

Great slideshow as always Michelle :friends: . I totally remember the swing shot of the girls in pink and most of the ones after that. They are so adorable. I just might have to tell Leighann that her girls have some competition now for my boys :lol:

4. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Happy Birthday Emma!

5. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:Clap: :Clap: Happy 3rd Birthday Emma and Lauren :Clap: :Clap:

Great pictures, they have grown so much and are such beautiful little girls. :wub:

6. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

:bday: :bday: Emma and Lauren!!! Michelle I :wub: :wub: your slideshow!!! Definitely download that to a program before you take down your site. Also, genius idea that first year with your hands... You should post that on expecting or FY!

They are super cuties Rachel... but I guess it comes down to whether your boys like older woman or not :D

7. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:bday: :bday:

Happy 3[sup]rd[/sup] Birthday Lolo and Emmalina!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

8. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Michelle, you'be made it 3 years!! Awesome pictures!!

Happy Birthday, girls!!

9. plattsandra103

plattsandra103 Well-Known Member

:birthday:

Happy Birthday Emma! Happy Birthday Lauren! Love the slideshow---i always knew they were cute but when you put all the pics together, man, your girls have STYLE :D LOVE all the outfits and clothes and accessories :wub:

hope you all have a great day!

10. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLO & EMMALINA!!! :bday:

11. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

OMG, they are ADORABLE! :wub:

:birthday: Girls!

12. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

:laughing: That's awesome!!

I would love to, but we haven't found a way to do that. :fool: I talked to the guy that owns the site and he doesn't have a way to do it and I talked to my bro (an IT dude) and he can't figure out a way. :pardon: He gave me the reasons why in IT lingo and of course I was :wacko: listening to him.

Thank you!! Great idea!!

:rofl: Very true!!

OMGosh, thank you!! :bow2:

Thank you all soooooooooo much for the compliments and birthday wishes. We had an AWESOME day!!!!!

13. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

:bday: Lauren and Emma

I love the Minnie Mouse outfits
    The girls are adorable! :wub: