OMG! I am freaking out!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Heathermomof5, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

My girls will be 2 TOMORROW!!!!!!! How did that happen?? 2 years have FLOWN by!!!!!

2. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

:hug: Heather. I can't believe it either. What are you guys doing this weekend?

3. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

:hug: Heather!! It's crazy how fast time goes!

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Leighann @ Jan 2 2009, 12:49 PM) [snapback]1130118[/snapback]
    :hug: Heather. I can't believe it either. What are you guys doing this weekend?

Most of my family is out of town so we have decided to just do cake and icecream here. It will just be us and my mil and fil more than likely! So no big plans!!
    I think if we had a big party planned it would be better for my emotions!!! maybe we better at least go out to eat! I feel like a crazy woman! I am glad they are turning 2 I just can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday we were debabting on whether or not to transfer 1 or 2 embryos and now my 2 embryos are 2!!! They have REALLY started doing more here lately too - sometimes I just cannot believe some of the things they say!!

:hug:

5. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Awwww!! :hug: I remember that day. I actually cried a bit when I put them to bed the night before. :cry: Turning 1 didn't bother me nearly as much as turning 2 did!! :hug:

6. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I can't believe it either! Liam is following right behind and I can't believe my baby is going to be 2!!!

Hope they have a fun birthday!!!

7. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I'm telling you...the 2nd year goes faster than the first and so forth!! :cry:

:hug: