On ebay how much would you bid for a combi savvy?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Cheesecake, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Well-Known Member

Its in great shape and its local so I can pick it up. I was all excited yesterday cause the bid was at 50 but now its at 100.

2. Cheesecake

Its in great shape and its local so I can pick it up. I was all excited yesterday cause the bid was at 50 but now its at 100.

3. 1girltwinboyz

1girltwinboyz Well-Known Member

Depends on the condition. Is it like n ew? good or used? If like new I might go to 125 but if good or used 100 would be my limit!

HTH

4. bthom

bthom Well-Known Member

I don't know--we have that stroller and it really is falling apart--we lost a wheel, the handle bars are cracked, and parts of the buckles have fallen apart. We've really used it a lot and travel with it so that is probably why but I wold not pay a lot for a used one unless you know it is great shape. I'd say not to go higher than 100, I bought this one new on a website for $229 I think.

5. Cheesecake

Its in very good condition. Not stains or tears. Also has the acoustic speakers. It goes for about 270-300 new now.

6. Jennie-OH

Jennie-OH Well-Known Member

I really don't like ours. The seats don't sit upright and it seems flimsy. It's also very difficult to steer. Unless I'm going perfectly straight, I can't steer with one hand. I wouldn't go over $100 unless it was NIB, personally. Of course, knowing what I know now, I wouldn't buy one period. I would never tell DH this, however, because I "had to have it". I've gone back to using my Graco DuoRIDER SBS instead.

7. egoury

egoury Well-Known Member

I bought mine in good condition, but used off of Craigslist and I paid $100. I think it was worth it for that amount, but not for more than that. It's pretty flimsy as PP have said, but it's lightweight and compact which is what I was looking for. I still use my duoglider when I want to take a real walk with the girls.

8. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

I bought mine new on Ebay for $230 including shipping. If it were used, I would probably pay no more than 1/2 of that depending on what kind of shape it was in. HTH [​IMG]

9. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

If it's in good/excellent shape I would pay 50-60% of market value for a new one. I got mine on EBay and I paid $250 for a new one.

10. Whoa Mama

Whoa Mama Well-Known Member

Here is one on Craigslist nearby in Highlands Ranch that was posted back in October - I'd much prefer to buy used via craigslist than ebay because with ebay you HAVE to buy it if you win the bid, and craigslist you can go look at it and decide whether or not to buy.

I never saw the point of the speakers, personally. I would never use them.

I just drove down to Parker on Tuesday to buy a tricycle for Lauren off Craigslist [​IMG]

11. Cheesecake

I don't think I'm going to bid on it. I was trying to save money because I"ll prolly only use it for another 1 to 1.5 years BUT I could by a brand new one and sell it for what I'd pay on ebay. That way I wouldn't have to worry about it having any problems. I would have preferred craigslist but there weren't any on there. I think I'm going to just have to go try some out and see what I like best. It seems some people love it and some hate it. Course thats the deal with most things. Thanks so much!