Our 15 month checkup

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Shanonlee, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Shanonlee

Shanonlee Well-Known Member

Well we brought the boys to their checkup today and ended up being there for over and hour! [​IMG] Why in the world to they have to take SOOO long?
    Anyways Joey weighed 21lb 10.5oz and was 76 cm long (no idea how many inches that is.)
    And Josh was 20lb 13.5oz and was 79 cm long.
    Their pedi said they were a little on the low side for their weight and height but they are perfect otherwise and is not worried about those thing. Thanks for reading!

2. Shanonlee

Shanonlee Well-Known Member

Well we brought the boys to their checkup today and ended up being there for over and hour! [​IMG] Why in the world to they have to take SOOO long?
    Anyways Joey weighed 21lb 10.5oz and was 76 cm long (no idea how many inches that is.)
    And Josh was 20lb 13.5oz and was 79 cm long.
    Their pedi said they were a little on the low side for their weight and height but they are perfect otherwise and is not worried about those thing. Thanks for reading!

3. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

Sounds like the appointment went well except for the waiting! Way to go Joey and Josh! [​IMG]

Happy 15 months!

4. ruthjulia

ruthjulia Well-Known Member

As long as they are eating and drinking well I wouldn't worry - my Cameron eats a TON but burns it all off - he keeps on dropping on the weight curve and going up on the height (now at 25th % weight and 90th % height) but he eats so much and so well that i never worry.

Congrats on 15 months!

5. 2for1

2for1 Well-Known Member

for 33 weekers, i think those weights are awesome! similar to ours, and we were 32 weekers. actually, mine weighted a little less than that. around 20 and a half pounds.

6. stinabina

stinabina Well-Known Member

those weights sound right to me... mine where 35 weekers and are smaller then that at almost 16 months...just 21 and 21.4

and the heights

79cm = 31"
    76cm = 30" almost

7. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Great appt! I converted the height for you:

76 centimeter = 29.92"
    79 centimeter = 31.10"

8. katie c

katie c Well-Known Member

Sounds like they are doing great

9. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great apt. Shanon! WTG and keep up the good work!