Our baby bedding arrived yesterday!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by JediMom, Feb 22, 2008.

1. JediMom

JediMom Well-Known Member

I am so thrilled! Our baby bedding arrived yesterday from Target.

Click here to see what we picked out

It looks slightly different than what you see in the pictures - of course, there is far too little detail visible. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it! We got two matching girls sets and I opened one and am waiting to make sure Baby B really is a girl at the end of March before I open the second set. Even if we end up with a boy, I know I can find something that will go in the same room. We are painting the babies' room a minty/aloe green. I had decided that long before we knew what we were having - so I am excited about getting things going in there!

We decided last minute to change the rooms up. My step-daughter is turning 16 and the room she is using WAS going to be the nursery. We decided to change her visitation to eating dinner with us once a week rather than spend the night one weekend a month. She is going to get a job and probably spend every weekend working. So this will help our bedroom situations. My son will get her room and then my son's room is going to be the nursery. He is really excited about the change. Both rooms are next door to each other across the hall from us - so there is really no difference in how close one is to the other.

I can't wait to post pictures when the walls are painted and the stuff is set up!

2. Melissa84

Melissa84 Well-Known Member

It's beautiful!!! I too got the tidliwinks set from Target but the jungle theme. I was suprised when I got it in the mail, because it's so much softer then the online pictures. I can't wait to see your nursery!!!

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

That is beautiful bedding! Can't wait to see pics of your nursery set up! :banana:

4. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That is so cute! You must be excited to get it all done!

5. twins2008

twins2008 Well-Known Member

Very cute bedding. Glad you are getting things put together.

6. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Very cute!

7. mylife

mylife Well-Known Member

That is really cute bedding!!
    I love Target!!

8. natasha163

natasha163 Well-Known Member

love it!!! Good choice, i love bugs too!!!!

9. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

That bedding is SO cute!!