Our new baby arrived!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by LMW1015, Apr 9, 2010.

1. LMW1015

LMW1015 Well-Known Member

Our new little one, Ryder Alan, was born on April 3rd. I was scheduled for a c-section on the 5th but went into labor the morning of the 3rd and was able to do a VBAC. You can read the whole birth story and see pics at http://nlfingerscrossed.blogspot.com/2010/04/ryder-is-here.html
    (my blog). He was 9 lbs 3.9 oz and 22 in long! Couldn't believe so big. He's a little doll. The twins have done really well so far. The only bad thing is now they are both sick (praying Ryder doen't get it!!) so they are really wanting mommy and Ryder wants to breastfeed a LOT right now so I'm feeling guilty and torn. I think once they are feeling better things will be easier. They just adore him. Anyway the whole thing is on my blog :) Better run for now. And one baby seems like a piece of cake after twins. :)

2. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

Congrats! I hope you are able to continue breastfeeding and enjoying your time with your twins and the new little one!

3. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

Congratulations :) That is awesome! :wub:

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:woo: Congratulations!!!

5. bekkiz

bekkiz Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!! And welcome to your new addition. I can't wait to hear more about having #3 after the twins. It might be an inspiration for us :FIFblush:

6. AmberG

AmberG Well-Known Member

Congrats! I'm glad things are going well! :woohoo:

7. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:yahoo: Congratulations Momma! :welcome: to the world Ryder! You have a beautiful family :wub:

8. nycmomma

nycmomma Well-Known Member

Wowzers, big baby momma! Congrats, I'm so happy he arrived healthy and that you're all doing well.

9. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!!!! :wub: Love his name and so happy everyone is doing well! Hopefully the twins start feeling better soon!

10. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats!!:)

11. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! :woo:

12. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Lisa!!! :hug: I'm sooo happy for you! Welcome to the world Ryder. :D