Over the side- help

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by ljcrochet, Dec 18, 2006.

1. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Last night as I was putting the girls to bed and tucking Sydney in, Dani just scaled the side of her crib like it was nothing into sydney's crib. I have the 2 cribs next to one another with the long side touching. I was in shock, Sydney was laughting. I let her stay in Sydney's crib. Figured if I put her back in her crib, what was going to stop her from going over again.
    This morning when we went in the room to check on them, they were kind of snuggling. Too bad that the camera that I have in their room had a full disc so I could not take a picture.

2. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Last night as I was putting the girls to bed and tucking Sydney in, Dani just scaled the side of her crib like it was nothing into sydney's crib. I have the 2 cribs next to one another with the long side touching. I was in shock, Sydney was laughting. I let her stay in Sydney's crib. Figured if I put her back in her crib, what was going to stop her from going over again.
    This morning when we went in the room to check on them, they were kind of snuggling. Too bad that the camera that I have in their room had a full disc so I could not take a picture.

3. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Oh no, that is just too cute!!! I wish you had a picture of that! I'm sure she will do it again though! Sounds like she loves her sissy! Our cribs are on opposite sides of the room, so I don'tt hink that will be happening here [​IMG]

4. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

How adorable. [​IMG] It sounds like it might be time for crib tents so she doesn't get hurt trying to scale the other side of her crib.

5. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

How sweet! [​IMG] If you don't want them to do that I would pull the cribs apart. However, knowing that she can climb over I would probably put a tent on Dani's. I wonder if she would try to climb over if the other crib weren't there?

6. avaoliviamom

avaoliviamom Well-Known Member

Oh how sweet... better watch out for falls though. Good luck

7. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

That is SOOOOOO Sweet Lisa!!! OH MY!! [​IMG]

8. momoftwins+one

momoftwins+one Well-Known Member

that is really sweet. Mine sleep across the room from each other. My DD is learning how to get out of her PNP tho. Fun ahead!