Pampers Baby Dry or Cruisers

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Beb, May 30, 2008.

1. Beb

Beb Well-Known Member

Hi!

We are very close to graduating from our size 2-3 Swaddlers and I'm not sure what to get next. Does anyone have an opinion about Baby Dry vs. Cruisers?

Thanks!!

2. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

Baby Dry are a little cheaper. They are also thinner. My boys never leak out of the cruisers, but this week alone, Jake's leaked out of the baby dry (which we were using at night).

3. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I found the Cruisers to leave a lot of lint-like residue on their bums. I have since switched to Baby Dry and LOVE them.

4. imlodog

imlodog Well-Known Member

i think it is a personal opinion...you have to try them. a lot of people rave about the cruisers...but i hated them...they smelled funny and left a white residue. i've tried the baby dry and they are ok....but i use huggies...i always go back to them.

5. Ericka B

Ericka B Well-Known Member

I also think it is a personal preferance, I have used both. The boys seemed to leak through the Baby Dry at night and the cruisers actually remind me of bigger swaddlers but I agree about the funny smell. I have never been a big fan of Huggies but I like the Huggies natural fit they seem to work pretty well. So I use all three of them I have different things I like about each of them and don't really have a strong attachment to any of them, I would just try them and see what you like.

6. hot2trottt4u

hot2trottt4u Well-Known Member

we went right to the cruisers and i love them!!

7. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

I used Baby Drys for a long time. I didn't think the Cruisers are really worth the money. FWIW, no regular diaper held up at night, we had to go to Huggies Overnights.

8. rematuska

rematuska Well-Known Member

We do Baby dry. Cruisers leaked more for us, but I think it's partly preference, and partly how your little ones are shaped. Plus, I can get the Baby Dry ones cheaper.

9. Jhstobe@earthlink.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

DH got the cruisers for us by mistake and we just started using them. I do not like them as much and they seem to leak more.

10. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

We didn't like the Baby Dry -- they seemed flimsy. We never had a problem with leaking either way, but the BD didn't seem as elastic and didn't move with them well. They also didn't fit Sarah's fat thighs.

Cruisers are so expensive, we switched to Huggies because they have them at Costco, and have been using them ever since.

11. Orestia

Orestia Well-Known Member

We use Cruisers :) They Baby Dry diapers leaked really bad. Going from the above posts, I'd get tiny packs of a few kinds and see what works best for you.

12. AshleyLD

AshleyLD Well-Known Member

I love the cruisers since they stretch. they do leave lint.. but it wipes away and goes away in the bath. we use huggies overnights for the night time.