Pants for after PT training

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by 1stbabies, Aug 12, 2012.

1. 1stbabies

1stbabies Well-Known Member

We are planning to do the 3 day PT training, and I'm getting things together for that. Our girls are going to daycare fullday; I wonder after the 3 days PT training, how many pants a day the kid will soil per day? I don't have many pants for them and they are in between sizes currently; so I'm trying to figure out how many I need to buy/bring for daycare days.

Thank you for the feedbacks!

2. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

It really depends on how old your kids are and how easily they take to it really... some kids totally get it, others not at all for a while.

3. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I did three day with all three. The boys were 34 months, Annabella was 35 months. The boys had 20 pairs of underwear. Each. :laughing: the first day, 10 accidents each. Second day, zero for one, and five for the other. The third day, no accidents for either one of them and it was smooth sailing there on out. So, if I were you, if they really get it at home, I would think ten for daycare would be enough. You will be able to gauge how it is at home during those three days and send in enough for daycare.

Annabella was a bit trickier. But by day three, she pretty much had it. She also had 20 pairs of underwear as well. I can go awhile without having to do laundry! :laughing:

4. FGMH

FGMH Well-Known Member

We did not do 3 day PT, but during and after PTing mine never had more than 2 accidents per day at daycare, even one was rare.

I had a shared stash of clothes in case of accidents for them at daycare, so if they are in one room you will not necessarily need double the amount of outfits; in my case just undies were per child. For this stash of changing clothes I also packed clothes that were a little outgrown or had little stains, mine never minded.

5. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I agree with Meaghan, I think after you do the 3 day, you'll have an idea of how many pants/underwear to bring. I would start from 5-10 pairs. I did the 3 day method with my son, it clicked for him on day 4. He was accident free except for nap time and bed time and within a few weeks he was dry during those times too.