PediaCare Infant Decongestant & Cough Recall???

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by bensona, Dec 21, 2006.

1. bensona

bensona Well-Known Member

OK, so I just finished a bottle of PediaCare Infant Decongestant & Cough. I went to get another bottle and couldn't find it at any stores...

I looked online and saw a recall due to 'mislableing coupon'... Anybody know what's up with that?

It's the only thing that really made a difference on Mark's runny nose.

2. bensona

bensona Well-Known Member

OK, so I just finished a bottle of PediaCare Infant Decongestant & Cough. I went to get another bottle and couldn't find it at any stores...

I looked online and saw a recall due to 'mislableing coupon'... Anybody know what's up with that?

It's the only thing that really made a difference on Mark's runny nose.

3. newfiefreckle

newfiefreckle Well-Known Member

Don't know, but you can buy pedicare childrens and just use a different dose. ALso alot of stores have the generic of it, so it is cheaper.

4. ruthjulia

ruthjulia Well-Known Member

where we live - nj - you have to buy it from the cashier at the counter - they don't have it on the shelves any more.

5. newfiefreckle

newfiefreckle Well-Known Member

Yes that is right, it has pseudoephedrine in it. Most stores have it behind the counter.

6. Shadyfeline

Shadyfeline Well-Known Member

I needed it last month for my boys and I had to go to the Pharmacy area, ask for it and sign a paper saying I was over 18 and what I was buying it for because the Pharmacist said it was because of the kids using it to get high.