Playing in Crib

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by orangeyaglad, Aug 27, 2009.

1. orangeyaglad

orangeyaglad Well-Known Member

Does anyone let their babies play in their crib? Today is the first day that I put the babies in their cribs to play. I put some toys in there and left. Is this ok? I'm not feeling well today and they are mobile, so I thought it was best to have them in their cribs while I rested for a bit.

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

Sure! I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

3. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I've done it before & see no problem with it! Feel better soon! :hug:

4. Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum Well-Known Member

Of course it's okay! Sometimes putting them in the crib is the only way to get anything done. We keep a crib downstairs in the family room for just that purpose. It's a life saver! When I'm home alone with our little ones I can put them in there if I need to take a quick shower, or straighten up the house...

5. orangeyaglad

orangeyaglad Well-Known Member

Thanks...I just start to feel guilty for leaving them alone. They did end up taking a cat nap (unusual for them since dropping the 3rd nap), so it was a nice break for me to get a little rest in. Plus, they won't totally meltdown at 5:00 cause they are tired. Thanks for making me feel better ladies!

6. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better today. Nothing wrong with getting a break. :hug:

7. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I've put mine in the crib with some toys before. If they're not fussing then don't worry about it!

8. ambernruby

ambernruby Well-Known Member

If my girls weren't content to play in theirs cribs i would be one stinky lady as it is the only time in the day i get to shower! Hope your feeling abit better today..