Please share fun shapes your babies made on u/s

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by debby12766, Feb 28, 2007.

1. debby12766

debby12766 Well-Known Member

At today's appointment, the girls made a "U." On past appointments, they've made an O, X, a sideways 7 and T, and an 11.

What are some of the fun acrobatics your babies have made on u/s?

Thanks for sharing!

2. SilvrHeart

SilvrHeart Well-Known Member

At our 20w u/s, they flipped into 4d for us so we could see what that's like. Baby B was very clearly, um, touching himself . . . and it was kinda cute!

3. stbmo4

stbmo4 Well-Known Member

Mine haven't made any crazy shapes yet, but two nights ago I dreamed that I had an U/S and had SIX KITTENS in my uterus!

4. alankford

alankford Well-Known Member

My last ultrasound on Monday they were both sucking there thumbs and they were both breech and alot closer to each other than normal. It was like they were sleeping all snuggled up.

5. denisetwins

denisetwins Member

At my last u\s, baby A was all over the place! Head down, body sideways, arms & legs moving..Baby B was more relaxed, laying transverse just enjoying the space! [​IMG]

6. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

I had an ultrasound where baby A was pushing baby B's head away from his. Of course, baby B then proceeded to turn around before delivery. He did flip during labor and come out head first, though.

7. debby12766

debby12766 Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the wonderful descriptions! These babies all sound so cute and fun! SilvrHeart, your description was so funny! Stbmo4 (Jennifer), I have had dreams about them being kittens, too! Fortunately, kittens are ridiculously cute! Thanks for sharing!