Plus Size Maternity Belt

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Mommy2BofTwins, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Mommy2BofTwins

Mommy2BofTwins Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am looking for Maternity Belt because i have severe pelvic bone pain, and i have heard that the maternity belt helps, if anyone has any suggestions where i can get soft maternity plus size belt. i have looked in many stores but i couldn't find any :(.

Please let me know if anyone knows where to buy plus size maternity belts.

Thank you,

2. 2rosebuds

2rosebuds Well-Known Member

3. momoftheforest

momoftheforest Well-Known Member

SEARS! I just bought one there, most places have Small, Medium Large, and XL, but the ones Sears have, are by size. I wore 18 comfortably (some 16's) pre-pregnancy,and I bought the belt that was for 18-20. So much nicer than being in a tight XL. They were on the rack with all the maternity bras & panties.

4. AliTown2

AliTown2 Well-Known Member

Have you looked at JC Penny or jcpenny.com? I purchased the Belly Bra, I haven't tried it on yet but it was highly recommended. I understand it offers support and also will smooth your sides out. They also sell a support belt by Madela which I have no experience with. Good luck and hope you find something that works. Let us know what you find.

5. jamey2193

jamey2193 Well-Known Member

Have you tried Ebay? They have a ton in all sizes and less expensive than a lot of the stores. Good luck, I hope you feel better soon.

6. 2rosebuds

2rosebuds Well-Known Member

I was just on Ebay and they have a few that are at a good price.