Pop up tent for beach to protect babies from sun

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by mandywellman, Jul 13, 2010.

1. mandywellman

mandywellman Well-Known Member

Going to the beach in septembermy twins will be 5 months and there will be two 9 month old babies as well. We kinda wanted to get one big baby tent they all could be in, was there a specific one that worked for your family best? If not that big, just which one did you use for your twins. I have NO clue which one to buy and want to get a good one, so we can spend sometime one the beach but not in direct sun light for the little ones, thanks in advance ladiessssss

2. bbyboo1323

bbyboo1323 Well-Known Member

We just used an easy up so that the adults if wanted, could sit under it as well. It has height adjustments as well

3. smiley7

smiley7 Well-Known Member

we just bought one from coleman. I haven't used it but we're off on our vacation this weekend and I can let you know.

It had great reviews.

4. piccologirl

piccologirl Well-Known Member

we bought this tent and love it. it's a very simple set-up, zips along the bottom and down the front, has open mesh on all sides so the breeze can pass through, and it has little pouches on the sides that you can fill with sand to help weigh it down. one adult can fit comfortably inside with two babies/toddlers.

we set it up in the yard or in the living room sometimes just to let them play.