Pottery Barn Bean Bag Chairs

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Amy A, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Amy A

Amy A Well-Known Member

I was thinking about getting each of the boys a PBK bean bag chair with their name on them for Christmas. I thought it would be nice to have them in their rooms to sit and loung on (if they ever did!) and read stories in. My ? is can your kids open them and get the beans out? My guys can get into everything, so I wanted to make sure they couldn't open them. Also, do your kids like them and use them for a while? One of my friends has them and the boys love sitting on them while watching TV. So I thought it might be a good idea. Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

2. hanknbeans

hanknbeans Well-Known Member

I don't think my kids ever realize there is a zipper to open because it is covered up my fabric. The beans are in another bag that you cannot open if you unzip the bag. Mine are from Land's End though. Maybe get the Potteyr Barn Kids lunging chairs instead? You can get their names on them too.

QUOTE(Amy A @ Nov 14 2007, 03:48 PM) [snapback]495397[/snapback]
    I was thinking about getting each of the boys a PBK bean bag chair with their name on them for Christmas. I thought it would be nice to have them in their rooms to sit and loung on (if they ever did!) and read stories in. My ? is can your kids open them and get the beans out? My guys can get into everything, so I wanted to make sure they couldn't open them. Also, do your kids like them and use them for a while? One of my friends has them and the boys love sitting on them while watching TV. So I thought it might be a good idea. Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

3. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

They have a little lock on them actually. Mine are three (we've had the bean bags two years) and they've never opened them. They are great. We'll have them forever I imagine.